Dispatch email

Hey LH peeps!

Thanks for dispatching my two items so promptly. Just a quick a quick note to let you know that your email to let me know that its on its way still mentions :

Win £100 of sex toys!
Visit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/ to review your products
The best review every month wins £100 of goodies!

Now that its no longer applicable, you probably may want to change it ;o)

Cheers

LM

also - i may be wrong but isn't the word dispatched, not despatched? english is not my first language :)

oh - they're both correct - my bad :)

ah cool - thanks Carly! :)

I think that's a much better idea, tbh... it was always so hard to choose anyway!

hiya..i have tried many spray and cream for delay ejeculation but none of them working there is one which u lost the sensation completely, iwant some thing after using i do not lost the sensation and go for at least half an hour plz recomend me some thing. thanking you

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

We know! And we've decided to still offer £100 worth of sex toys every month, but now we use the 'was this review helpful?' system and recommendations by our independent reviews editor as no one was bothering with the forum contest anymore.

It feels a little bit jading when you offer a competition and the only people to vote are those who have been nominated!

I think the problem with the system as it was before was that most people arent willing to read through ten reviews which are usually quite long.

I'd prefer to bring the voting back, but only have two or three reviews to pick between - that way people are more likely to read them and actually vote.

Ah cool cool - nice to see this is happening, and totally understand why the switch has been made :)

Can LoveHoney announce the winners for the last couple of months and future winners? i always like to have a good read, even more so if it's not a toy I've come across before!

x

Thanks Carly! Love Tibby's review - great to have a perspective from a yummy mummy to be!

x

Aye, I think it needs more attention. I barely notice it's there and I never click it, even with the most helpful of reviews. I think if more people knew there were awards to be given for good reviews, more people would be inclined to click.