If I could only buy one thing off my wishlist...

Which one should it be?
I really need some new sexy clothing and underwear. Now unless anyone out there is super rich and wants to buy the entire lovehoney catalogue...

I can only really afford one.

Please help
Jazz x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21936

I love that one sooooo much... gets me wet just looking at it! With the boots on the list too. My god I would die for that!

i can imagine u in it with the boots as well x ;-p

They are both a little bit out of my price range :( so sexy tho!

get the oh to spoil you x

Haha yeah right!

Im sure you can twist your OH's arm!

if he was as horny as us lol he would buy it straight away knowing what will await him when it turns up lol

Oh Hey DD!

Haha I could try. Sometime I buy new stuff that I keep in secret. I have some really sexy stuff that no one has ever seen... I just like to wear sexy clothing, sometimes take a few photos or just wonder around the house... wanted that one to be a Jazz's secret alone time outfit ;)

ooooeeerr so u should change ur profile pic every other day then and let us see lol

Haha when my confidence gets stronger and when i fill my secret box with some new sexy stuff I might ;)

its all old and ive worn it loads so it doesn't really get me off any more :(

bless

we aint seen it lol

tongue hanging on floor lol x

cant have you wearing tatty stuff can we Jimm, such a shame, im welling up here!

let us see :)

But I wear it to feel sexy. That's what gets me off.

Did the washing up this morning... in 8 inch heels and a body stocking... I get so worked up doing things like that.

Looking forward to showing off something new :)

so are we lol

jimm88 wrote:

But I wear it to feel sexy. That's what gets me off.

Did the washing up this morning... in 8 inch heels and a body stocking... I get so worked up doing things like that.

Looking forward to showing off something new :)

did you wear some rubber gloves to finish the outfit off?

Well that's a shame you will have to be patience and treat yourself when you have the money . The forum is about what you sex advice support not who can buy you x y z .

You still washing up in your 'FM' shoes Kinky?