If I were a LH designer I would invent....

Me and my LH friend were chatting (when chat was available) about celebs we and our OHs fancy and fantasies/ role play in the bedroom. It turned out that my frined's OH and I have a thing for David Tennant especially when he was on Dr Who for me. That got me thinking, if there were such a thing as a sonic screwdriver vibrator I wonder how many would sell?? I'd get one!!

Also has anyone searched for a particular toy, accessory or type of fetish clothing that isn't available and thought...

...If I were a Lovehoney toy, accessory or clothing designer I would create... !!

(you fill in the gap)

Oooh good idea Mrs Average!! I'd definately be intrrested in getting a sonic screwdriver vibrator - it would be shiny and silver with a blue round head for clitoral stimulation. We could invent one with a round blue head and silver shaft for g-spot stimulation as well lol.

Anyway if I was a LH toy designer I would invent a hands-free rabbit! Not very exciting but my hand always aches after a long session :)

I would invent a large DP vibrator made from Cyberskin with rabbit ears with all the power of a Deluxe Magic Wand. Ahhhhhhh. Heaven.

I would also invent a very long range remote control vibrator so that my OH could pleasure me while he was at work.

How about a double ended dildo but with a rod standing up in the middle with controls on it to rotate the heads of the dildo or vibrate at different speeds. Seperate buttons to operate each end of the Dildo.

mrs average wrote:

I would also invent a very long range remote control vibrator so that my OH could pleasure me while he was at work.

already been done

1 Like

chylly fox wrote:

mrs average wrote:

already been done

Ohh really show me where?

mrs average wrote:

chylly fox wrote:

mrs average wrote:

already been done

Ohh really show me where?

http://www.heavy.com/regions/2013/01/vibease-gives-your-woman-the-big-o-when-your-not-around/ that has more info than http://www.vibease.com/

How about a 'rabbit' with a secondary vibrator along the 'ears' which would be much longer and more flexible?

My wife loves me masturbating her with our present rabbit, it's (for her) the right length and thickness for enjoyment, BUT for the ears to rub her clit it has to be held deep inside and still, so we normally end up using the rabbit for penetration and her wand for clitoral stimulation.

If there was one where she could hold the ears against her clit and there was still enough flexibility to allow in-and-out as well, that'd be great.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

ukduo2004 wrote:

How about a 'rabbit' with a secondary vibrator along the 'ears' which would be much longer and more flexible?

The Happy Rabbit has not two.... but 3 vibrating bullets in! One near the tip of the shaft, one around the mid-bottom section of the shaft and another in the ears! Not to mention that it is made of super silky silicone and flexable, and the ears are a good length too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19165

But I know what you mean. Like a vibrator hooked up with a vibrating egg.. that could work...

If I could design, then I would create a marble dildo.. The thought entered my head last night. Mmm.

Marble Dildos are rather easy to get hold of compared to some, there's loads of marble =) They are pretty though.

I believe a designer is now working on a marble project too.

But stone dildos are lovely, and very good for G-spot play.

There should be more, and more interesting shapes. But each rock can only be cut a certain way, and things. Also there are a lot of companies who use bleached stones.

Finding an ethical stone supplier is always the best bet too. And if you have any gem shops near you, take a look in them, you'll be surpised how many 'dildos' they stock (and not just crystal wands). Some gem shops will also let you comission pieces of rock to be cut and polished too, but this is more expensive, than say a 6 inch long tigers eye dildo. =)

But yeah, I really do recommend stone products, and when scourcing them, look for ethical traders =)

I know I would ask LH to make one of my crazy high techy ideas, which could work very well, and probably easier to manufacture than some peoples ideas.

There's so much out there in everyday tech, which I'd like to see be used for toys too. but I know these tech would make very, very, expensive products =)

Hmm.....

I'd have something that had the same vibrations as you can get in playstation/xbox controllers, as I've never come across anything like the vibes those two give off.

A toy with a 'come-hither' motion that actually worked. (For the G spot)

For the novelty factor I'd create a light saber style vibrator for all those Jedi Knights out there...

Perhaps a bit sci-fi or silly (not to mention impossible) but I would like a hard hologram person to act as a third member in the bedroom without having to go through the problems of arranging a threesome lol. The top end model could have a variety of penis sizes.

Maybe a two-part system for couples in long-distance relationships, with a sleeve for him and a vibrator/dildo with thrusting for her, that could register movement from one and send it to the other... so basically the dildo would be copy his movement in the sleeve...

Or what I'm currently trying to find, a harness that just keeps the dildo or vibrator inside the vagina so my hubby can have his hands free during DP....

I'd love a ball caresser.... So that you could clip it onto them during sex, and it would work its magic throughout the event. You could even walk around shopping with it!

She would like a rabbit that cleans up after itself, mows the lawn and doesn't pee on the floor and comes with a platinum credit card.
He would like a stroker that cooks, irons, fetches beer from the fridge and enjoys watching football!

Is this market research mrs Average. Are you an inventor out to nab ideas? ;)

I think someone should really make a holo deck like in Star Trek. Now that would be real fantasy escapism!