If I were a LH designer I would invent....

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

Oh, a him vs her app would be awesome. But that’s coming quite close to the remote app from we-vibe with just a game integrated. You could both connect to your partners we-vibe and have a cum-off that way (that sounds like so much fun btw).

There are lots of app controlled toys now so I don't think Lovehoney would be stepping on anyone's toes by making their own. Especially with something like the pinball game as a USP. I think all we have to do now is name it. 🙂

And think of all the other mini-games you could do as well. Head to head quizzes where the faster you answer the questions the quicker your partner's toy goes. 🙂 Or something like the candy crush/match games. Maybe even Tetris?

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

But actual video games seem like a missed opportunity. PlayStation controllers already vibrate to certain actions, seems like connecting an actual vibrator up to the DualShock system and turning the sensitivity of when to vibrate up to 11. You already have the kickback when you shoot weapons, I’m not sure about CoD but lots of games already have some kind of extended vibrations when you kill someone or otherwise have a victory. It really doesn’t seem like that much of a stretch to connect the controller’s vibration commands to an actual vibrator.

Ian, we’re going to be rich. Think of all the women (and men alike) who are living life unsatisfied because their partners are too busy killing pixelated zombies. We have just found the remedy for the unanswered sexual desires of the partners of gamers all over the world.

I think this would be great. 🙂 It might raise some ethical questions if you link yourself up to the toy and then shoot loads of people to get yourself off, but I just wouldn't put that in the marketing.

Good point, there’s a lot of them out there already, but none that incorporate non-sexual input so that’s a market first!

As for the name.. hm.. For the line of old games like Tetris, pinball, pong, we could have Naughty Nostalgia? We could call the actual vibrating toys the iRumble line as a throwback to how vibrating feedback was called (rumble) when it first came out on Pokemon pinball for the Gameboy which I believe was the very first game to ever have vibrating feedback. You had to put a single battery in the game cartridge itself and that would do the rumbles. I had it as a kid, it was very cool at the time.

We should do a large variety of simple games that can be played both single and as a couple. Match games would be perfect to do yourself, just chilling out playing a funny little game and getting off at the same time. And then a game like pong seems perfect to play together. The more points you have the longer the vibrations last, and the longer the ball stays in play, the stronger the vibrations get, making it more difficult to keep it going. Not gonna lie, that sounds like so much fun!

And as far as CoD and other similar games go, yeah I wouldn’t put the focus on getting off by shooting and killing enemies. We might create some very sexually confused people with this. We should focus marketing solely on being in synch with the DualShock vibrations. Perhaps we should shift our advertising efforts towards a racing game instead. Those usually make good use of the vibrating function of controllers as well. Or games like Mortal Combat where you could go crazy over the top with combos!

I kind of really want this to exist right now because it genuinely sounds like so much fun to do. Can you imagine how awesome a night it would be to compete against each other in a video game while getting off at the same time?!

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

I kind of really want this to exist right now because it genuinely sounds like so much fun to do. Can you imagine how awesome a night it would be to compete against each other in a video game while getting off at the same time?!

Mariokart is crying out for something like this. You'd never want to miss a boost pad again. 🙂 And if you had a fully integrated game you could have it where you have to complete certain tasks/levels to fully unlock the toy in sync mode for that session. Why does this not exist?

I’m wondering the same thing! Why doesn’t this exist already? I kinda wish I could write code or had the spare cash to at least buy one of those Lovense vibes which are the ones that are remote controllable and open to outside developers, to try and toy around with it’s possibilities a little. I’m willing to hand our idea over to LH on the condition that we each get the full range of developed products for free hahaha.

Today's idea is for another Lovehoney App game but this one you play to win offer codes. 🙂 Complete levels, win tasks, get high scores - all to secure you a share of the day's promotional prizes. 👍

A really nice and secure toy storage solution for large toy collections (bdsm gear, dildos etc), maybe underbed or that fits in bedside drawers.

High quality, inventive bdsm based toys, off the top of my head, cunnilingus knickers that you can zip your sub into, an adjustable facesitting/queening stool/seat, other furniture which can double up as a table but with a few adjustments turns into a kinky bench. My mind is racing...!!

Great idea.

![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

Not an invention, but I'd like to bring back the Vulgari Award https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/12/12/erotic-story-competition/

1 Like

It’s always baffled me why there isn’t more intelligence in sex toys given connectivity to phones. I think an automated toy that can edge and/or detect and stimulate the right areas (g spot, clit etc).

It just seems odd nobody is combining the various sensors (watches monitor heart rate, cockrings could do blood flow) to inform stimulation... but then I might be overdoing it :)

How about a sex table that could hide in plain site as a massage table , with movable arms for foot rests for spread eagle or any other contortions . Also how about a cock ring with an adjustable distance to a remote control butt plug ? A fully automatic cock masterbater ?

1 Like

A latex outfit, a pretty and colourful dress for my Mrs, figure hugging, classic but modern. Maybe a pencil skirt or A line dress.

I would design a Vibrator which would mimic two fingers doing the 'come hither' motion, gingers are articulated so they really do find the g spot and caress over and over... Probably good for anal play too...

PHJH wrote:

A latex outfit, a pretty and colourful dress for my Mrs, figure hugging, classic but modern. Maybe a pencil skirt or A line dress.

PHJH wrote:

I would design a Vibrator which would mimic two fingers doing the 'come hither' motion, gingers are articulated so they really do find the g spot and caress over and over... Probably good for anal play too...

I think these things exist already. 🙂

If you want Lovehoney to stock more of them you should pop a post in the Pander To Me thread. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-56/

I think I would invent a toy called the Nippler.

A small device with a circular opening about the size of a 50p. The business end would be made from some kind of real-feel material, and can be pre-warmed using the controls. Inside would be a soft, almost spongy tongue that can be flicked up and down at various speeds/intensities. You would also be able to squeeze the toy’s opening to vary sensation.

Perfect for people who love their nipples licked, but who can’t find anyone to do it. :+1: Or for people who like their nipples licked/sucked while also receiving oral. :slightly_smiling_face:

• I would buy this toy!
  • This sounds boring

0 voters

2 Likes

Was randomly perusing the site today for anything interesting that I may have missed (somehow there’s always something) and came upon this for nipples and clit… I think it fits your description, not completely, but pretty well. It has certainly been added to my list though will have to wait for a sale price I fear to drop into my basket.

          75341_a41359_purple_000

1 Like

That does look unusual. :slightly_smiling_face: I think you can flip it as well, and use it as an internal toy?

Edit: I should’ve just looked first. :slightly_smiling_face:

Smooth ergonomic handle doubles as a 10-function G-spot vibrator

£110 though…

I’m thinking more of a Fleshlight type material round the rim, with a warming feature (so it feels like a warm mouth), as well as the tongue. And more of a ‘meaty’ feel to the tongue too, rather than a flicker.

1 Like

Yes, I knew the material wasn’t quite there. I quite liked the additional suction aspect though and I think with the textured cover left on the tongue it might be more “meaty”? Reviews seem wildly marmite but generally very favourable unless you are slightly larger. I think it would be a great toy to try but as you say… £110 great… :thinking:

(Should have said for anyone interested, I included the link to the product in the photo)

2 Likes

Don’t know if this has been said but I would invent “The weird fruit and prize winning vegetables” range of sex toys. It would comprise of well made and fully insert able fruit and veg of all sizes.

All items are made from safe and durable materials and are vegan friendly.

2 Likes

Love it - for some reason Cumquat Jiggle Balls came to mind!