If I were a LH designer I would invent....

Non-pierced Nipple and clit jewellery that's pretty but stays on ha keeps the nipples hard - not a clamp though, less pain than that. Pearl thong with pearls/beads that are get bigger over the clit so they make contact with a smaller clit.

Personally, my wife needs clit stimulation to achieve orgasm, I don't like the butterfly but would invent something that can be hands free so that doggy or rear penetration will allow her to use her hands on me or be cuffed while still getting what she needs to get off.

Razorblade wrote:

Personally, my wife needs clit stimulation to achieve orgasm, I don't like the butterfly but would invent something that can be hands free so that doggy or rear penetration will allow her to use her hands on me or be cuffed while still getting what she needs to get off.

Maybe a harness like the buttrefly has https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39461 but with a non-insertable clitoral suction vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/?sort=pricedesc attached to it? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Today's idea is for a 'dildo twirler'. ๐Ÿ™‚ Something I can pop on the handle end of a glass dildo (eg. a straight, spiral one) that I could turn on and it would automatically rotate said dildo at a variety of different speeds. I'd also have a setting for clockwise, counter-clockwise, and waltzer. It could even have escalating/pattern settings too. Ideally I'd also like it to have a silicone, easy-grip handle. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I would invent a fully adjustable rabbit.

The girth, slim medium or wide, the shaft straight or bendable for g-spot or cervical stimulation, the rabbit ears also bendable from side to side and backwards and forwards - and extendable with a variety of heights to suit different anatomies.

It would come with the usual speeds and patterns but I would make the shaft and the ears work independently of each other and add in an extra powerful constant vibe setting.

Importantly, it would have 3 motors - one in the ears, one in the tip of the shaft and one in the U-shape where the workable parts meet the handle. That way the whole area would get a workout, not just clit and g-spot.

It would have a satin 'leash' around it so that it could be held in place whereever one's hands were, reducing the need to reach down to hold it.

It would come in two colourways: a classy one and a fun one. It would be high-end but affordable, and rechargeable.

It would be called the MsRabbit.

Any takers?

I've thought of another - sorry to post again so soon but this brings my total contributions to the forum up to 200. Yay!

Fans of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy will be familiar with the fish which you pop inside your ear and it translates alien languages.

I'd have a fish that translates everything it hears into something sexy.

So even a blazing row could end up being a big moment of seduction if both partners put their fish in. A clumsy, drunken 'really, really love you, love' would become something Byron might have written. 'Pass the salt, please' could become a 'take me right now over this table!'... 'Has anyone fed the cat?' could become 'I can't wait to taste your (insert feline reference)...'.

The fish would come in a shoal with different varients to choose from: corny/funny, classic/romance, sexy/horny and all manner of things in between. There would be 'couples', 'solo' and 'multi-partner' options and various gender options for the recipient and for the speaker. I believe the human ear could accommodate about 3 such fish at any time.

Instant, daily foreplay.

Get onto it, Lovehoney!

I've got another storage idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

How about a drawer insert for a bedside table that's a bit like a knife block but for dildos?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Today's idea is for a 'dildo twirler'. ๐Ÿ™‚ Something I can pop on the handle end of a glass dildo (eg. a straight, spiral one) that I could turn on and it would automatically rotate said dildo at a variety of different speeds. I'd also have a setting for clockwise, counter-clockwise, and waltzer. It could even have escalating/pattern settings too. Ideally I'd also like it to have a silicone, easy-grip handle. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Like a drill? Lol More sexy boxers or underwear for men...

Something like that. ๐Ÿ™‚ Though not sure if the hammer action would be a positive or not?

Ian Chimp wrote:

How about a drawer insert for a bedside table that's a bit like a knife block but for dildos?

How about making that removable padded top / sex cushion out of velvet, with nice ribbon piping and tassles, and displaying glass and steel dildos on top of it - maybe with a glass dome over the top? Show them off, like the crown jewels (the actual ones) - lots are lovely to look at and handle.

Not sure how you would deal with visitors / kiddies...

MsR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

How about making that removable padded top / sex cushion out of velvet, with nice ribbon piping and tassles, and displaying glass and steel dildos on top of it - maybe with a glass dome over the top? Show them off, like the crown jewels (the actual ones) - lots are lovely to look at and handle.

Or it could open up like a vanity case/sewing box and have all the glass dildos nestled safely in the velvet lined trays ready to go. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Today's idea is for a rechargeable universal vibrator battery pack. ๐Ÿ™‚ Something like the ones you can get now for power tools where you can slot it into your drill or hedge trimmer attachments, etc without having to buy a whole new tool. They'd have to design the compatible toys/attachments too, but they could market it as their more eco-friendly range. ๐Ÿ‘

Ian Chimp wrote:

MsR wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Or it could open up like a vanity case/sewing box and have all the glass dildos nestled safely in the velvet lined trays ready to go. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Today's idea is for a rechargeable universal vibrator battery pack. ๐Ÿ™‚ Something like the ones you can get now for power tools where you can slot it into your drill or hedge trimmer attachments, etc without having to buy a whole new tool. They'd have to design the compatible toys/attachments too, but they could market it as their more eco-friendly range. ๐Ÿ‘

Great plan! I think you should start to design your box and take it to Dragon's Den.

My idea for today is a vibrator that's controlled by a ps4 style game's controller to tap into the orgasm/gamer market. ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm not 100% on what functions the buttons would be matched to, but I'm open to ideas. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

I think controlling a vibrator with a game controller might already be doable. There are already remote controlled vibes out there, Iโ€™m not sure if there are any open sourced ones you could write code for to make them respond to a controller but Iโ€™m guessing there are since there are vibrators out there you can connect to respond/vibrate to donations made to your cam show. Iโ€™d be more interested in a video game that is linked to a vibrator. This way when a guy is playing a video game it is still fun for his girlfriend. Kill an enemy? It vibrates. Level up? It vibrates. Die? It vibrates. Just make it an action packed game and make each action vibrate at a different speed and youโ€™ve got one hell of an afternoon. And sorry for the run-on comment, Iโ€™m on mobile and putting some structure in a comment seems impossible on mobile.

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

And sorry for the run-on comment, Iโ€™m on mobile and putting some structure in a comment seems impossible on mobile.

There's a few tips and tricks in the thread below that you may find useful. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1576978-helpful-tips-for-lovehoney-forum-use/page-3/

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

Iโ€™d be more interested in a video game that is linked to a vibrator. This way when a guy is playing a video game it is still fun for his girlfriend. Kill an enemy? It vibrates. Level up? It vibrates. Die? It vibrates. Just make it an action packed game and make each action vibrate at a different speed and youโ€™ve got one hell of an afternoon.

I like this idea. ๐Ÿ™‚ Something simple like a pinball game might be good?

I'd love a strapless strap-on with clitoral suction (for the wearer) instead of just vibrations/ texture like all the strapless strap-ons I've seen on the market!

@ Ian Chimp thanks for the tip, Iโ€™m trying it in this comment so letโ€™s see how it goes!

Yeah, pinball would actually be great for something like that. Lots of action, lots of different components that can provide plenty of variation in vibrations. Seems like we got ourselves an idea! Lovehoney if you end up making this genius idea I propose me and Ian get some compensation for our brilliant invention!

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

@ Ian Chimp thanks for the tip, Iโ€™m trying it in this comment so letโ€™s see how it goes!

Yeah, pinball would actually be great for something like that. Lots of action, lots of different components that can provide plenty of variation in vibrations. Seems like we got ourselves an idea! Lovehoney if you end up making this genius idea I propose me and Ian get some compensation for our brilliant invention!

You could even have something simple like the pinball game running from an app rather than a console, but still have it connected to a toy. If you did a His and Hers version you could play against each other. First person to jizz is the loser(/winner) ๐Ÿ™‚

Though having a toy that synced to Call of Duty would still be useful. ๐Ÿ™‚

A silicon suction cup sleeve for holding glass toys in the shower. I love temperature play and my glass dildos see more than their fair share of action, but I canโ€™t use them in the shower as much as I would want to. Would love a suction cup to hold them firm on the shower tiles.

Canโ€™t get the quote to work on mobile either so gonna have to just respond like this hahaha.

Oh, a him vs her app would be awesome. But thatโ€™s coming quite close to the remote app from we-vibe with just a game integrated. You could both connect to your partners we-vibe and have a cum-off that way (that sounds like so much fun btw).

But actual video games seem like a missed opportunity. PlayStation controllers already vibrate to certain actions, seems like connecting an actual vibrator up to the DualShock system and turning the sensitivity of when to vibrate up to 11. You already have the kickback when you shoot weapons, Iโ€™m not sure about CoD but lots of games already have some kind of extended vibrations when you kill someone or otherwise have a victory. It really doesnโ€™t seem like that much of a stretch to connect the controllerโ€™s vibration commands to an actual vibrator.

Ian, weโ€™re going to be rich. Think of all the women (and men alike) who are living life unsatisfied because their partners are too busy killing pixelated zombies. We have just found the remedy for the unanswered sexual desires of the partners of gamers all over the world.