If somebody looked in your cupboard or drawers next to your bed

and if it wasn’t your other half, would you be worried?
I’m living at home at the moment with my parents and I’m always worried in case they go into my cupboard for any reason because of what they would definitely find in there

3 Likes

It’s extremely unlikely to happen to me, cos I live alone, but if you’re at all worried about the possibility, put your toys and stuff in a locked box. You’re a grown man: ain’t nobody else’s business what’s in that box.

5 Likes

I’d be ok with not a problem as we don’t have any beside cabinets :+1:

2 Likes

I think it’d depend what was in there? Sex toys I’d be fine, but I think if it was stuffed full of dog ears I’d find it harder to explain.

5 Likes

Im with @PleasureDrone on this one. if your stressing about it, something with a lock is a good option. Im in the live at home situation currently too, so i know its tricky. Theres lots of great storage ideas on here, tool box is my current fave, or trunk.

1 Like

@Jimmy603 I’m intrigued as to what they would find?

My wife keeps 2 of her vibrators, lube and condoms in my bedside draw

Pfft… My bedside drawer is too tiny to hold any toys. The only naughty things in there are sex position playing cards and sachets of lube.

Now if they want to find the dragon hoard, it’s under my bed in those massive drawers, haha.

When I was living with parents (with a smaller collection) I put them in large toiletry bags within a box. I put stuff on top on the box like books to make it more of a hassle to get into. And when I would go out, I would lock my bedroom door anyway.

Now I have my own place and there’s little worry about people finding them. Because if they did, shame on them for snooping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@Grove_rider I have quite a few toys in my cupboard. I have a wand vibrator, prostate massager, butt plug, a few strokers and my Fleshlight. Plus lube etc

Nice collection. Have you checked your parents wardrobe or bed side cupboard’s? They might have more than you.

2 Likes

I have thought that, but I’m trying to get that thought out of my mind :joy::joy:

3 Likes

lol. Maybe your stash has been found already

I’m certain my mum did find my sex toys when I was living at home but she never mentioned it. I was over 18, earning my own money and not keeping her up with the sound of buzzing all night.

But if you are worried, maybe move them somewhere less likely that they might be discovered or put them into a bag or something.

2 Likes

I currently only live with my OH, so no worries for me :laughing: When I was living at home I didn’t worry because I know my parents respect my stuff enough to not go digging through drawers or even opening them (even to put things away like laundry) :woman_shrugging: Currently I have everything stored in bags, with those bags in lided boxes under the bed (the lids are more because we plan on getting pets and I don’t want them getting hair all over them or destroyed :sweat_smile:) When we get beside tables I plan on putting my most used stuff in one drawer, but as I’m not worried about people seeing what’s in there it’ll all be obvious :woman_shrugging: As others have said, locked bags/boxes are probably best if you’re worried. There are also lockable bags on LH that look more like toiletry bags if you think they’d less likely to look in those (plus they make traveling with toys very easy :wink:)

Me and parents live together and I hadn’t had any issues or any worries about them looking in places they shouldn’t BUT next week my parents are going on a break so my brother stepping in due to my disability I need some help.

My brother is known for looking in places he shouldn’t for example my parents room when he was younger. Im going to have to make sure my sex toy drawer is locked and might even take the key out.

Later on this year he’ll be moving in permanently so he’ll have to learn to show respect and dont just barge in to my room, especially when I say im off to bed.

2 Likes

Depends which side :rofl:

1 Like

Top drawer no,
Middle draw no,
Bottom drawer only if they look well(collar, handcuffs and toys),
Under bed definitely as toys are visible if you crouch down low enough lol

1 Like

My parents don’t usually go into my drawers because they respect my privacy most of the time. If they did they’d see sex toys, lube, toy cleaner, my contraceptive pills in my bedside drawer and then I have two boxes in my cupboard full of sex toys. My parents would never dream of finding me with all of them or any kind of sex thing at all so it would be a bit awkward at first but then we would just laugh it off haha. I’m an adult so she knows I have these kind of needs.

4 Likes

Two cock rings and other stuff. Nothing exciting really.

I never fail to be amazed at the amount of people living at home who’s parents have zero respect for their privacy. I wouldn’t dream of poking around in any of my kids rooms if they were still living at home and they certainly wouldn’t be nosing around in mine! But, if anyone was curious enough to open the bedside drawers they’d find them crammed with dildos, vibes, lubes, floggers and restraints not to mention the vast assortment of lingerie and role play outfits stashed in the wardrobe!

5 Likes

I’m like @Mint-Monster I and the wife have them in the bed side cabinet and if anyone finds them its their fault for looking in our bedroom.

5 Likes