If somebody looked in your cupboard or drawers next to your bed

We are like @steve19 , if someone looks in our bedside draws and sees our collection then it thier fault, could give rise to some interesting conversations​:wink::wink:od

3 Likes

They’d find

3 dildos in harnesses
5 assorted butt plugs
A selection of prostate massagers
An anal hook, collar and chain.
Thigh spreaders
Neck to thigh straps
Blindfolds
Handcuffs
3 cock cages
3 sets of nipple chains
2 wands
2 male wand attachments

I know because we’ve just had a tidy up and clearout.

All the vibrators are in a separate bag.

4 Likes

Organised :wink:

Admittedly, my bedside table is the one place i trust people not to go into in the normal course of things (dont have much easily acessable storage in my room and its very easy to say “ could you just get my hot water botle if your going upstairs, forgetting i keep other stuff in that trunk too :persevere:)
To be fair, pretty sure 2/3 of them have twigged i have toys. But theres quite a bit in there. Most of the smaller stuff and a couple of rabbits. Rest is in a couple of lockboxes.

@Jimmy603 people on here have used magnetic drawer locks, which work well. So you could always install one if it worries you.

1 Like

I dread to think what people would discover… If something terrible ever happens to me, my sister knows what to hide or get rid of before the family start going through my personal possessions or packing a hospital bag! Important to have a level of privacy that everyone else knows nothing about!

5 Likes

I’ve got all my stuff in a 110ltr storage box, and I was sorting through it on the sofa, when hubby’s sister came round to bring our youngest his birthday present (our other 2 are with my sister) heard the door knocker :woman_facepalming: I had to quickly put all my stuff back but you could clearly see it in the box, cos it’s a clear box :rofl:

5 Likes

My draws are filled with mystical and random junk so not too worried but oft the checked under my bed or wardrobe then yes I’d panic lol

3 Likes

I have a cabinet with all of our sex toys, impact toys, lingerie etc in. The kids aren’t allowed in our room without permission so don’t worry about them and if anyone else saw what was in there, they would be snooping guests and then it’s their own fault :wink::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve always been tempted to do Come Dine With Me just so I could leave a dildo stuck to the shower tiles. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Been thinking about your predicament, David. My first thought was “put a lock on the door”, but obviously that’s not practical for you as you might need assistance in an emergency. So this is what I’ve come up with…

Put ALL your fun stuff in a big, obvious, padlocked box/trunk. Mark the outside of the box with the words DAVID’S SEX TOYS in large letters. That should shut everyone up! :laughing:

5 Likes

That would be hilarious!! I’d tune in :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I was just thinking exactly the same thing when I read that @Ian_Chimp ! :rofl: :rofl:
Great minds eh? Or maybe dirty ones in this case?

2 Likes

I wondered how many sex toys you could sneak into shot without anyone realising until it was too late. :slightly_smiling_face: A few of the more abstract glass dildos as ornaments, maybe a Zumio as a coffee frother, or a muff snuffler as a background kitchen gadget. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Next to the bed, nope, nothing of interest really.

Top drawers in my dresser, knicker drawer stuffed with lace knickers, other drawer, stockings, suspenders, matching sets, camis, slips, bra, lace body suit and wash bag.

Would I be worried? Not particularly, if I was worried, I’d stuff it all in a suitcase under the bed.

But in saying that, if some girls saw what was in the dresser drawers, they might raid them!

:joy:

1 Like

Uhhh, problem is I don’t live with anyone currently. However, if someone were to look they’d be surprised and maybe even turned on idk​:joy:

It will happen. We’ve got 2 primary school age kids.

They will be inquisitive, and they will find all the vibrators and cock rings in my bedside table.

It’s just a matter of time… they know not to play in our bedroom, but hey still like to crawl in our bed for morning cuddles when they wake up. :heart:

Frankly, I’m not too obsessed about them not finding out. From having been a kid myself, if there’s something to find anywhere in the house, they will find it.

2 Likes

They’d find lube, wipes, about a dozen vibrators (but most of them are stored in their own bags or in pencil cases, which make quite good if smallish toy bags), and a giant rat’s nest of toy charging cables.
I don’t really care who sees those, but I do leave a scarf draped over the top to obscure them slightly.
(However, the bigger toys, monster cocks and sexy outfits are all stuffed into my bulging wardrobe. I do sometimes worry they are going to burst out of there all by themselves one day…!)

5 Likes

Has mental images of closet going off like some sort of lacy bomb :laughing:
Yeah, i know that feeling, sometimes just opening the door is enough to spill stuff on the floor of my bedside one

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried. I have sex toys in there but I’m not ashamed or embarassed by that. And if anyone is going snooping then whatever they discover is on them. If they don’t like what they see then they should stay out of where they don’t belong :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@Candace1 - Yes! It’s none of their business what you keep in your drawers. I’m sure they wouldn’t like it either if someone went rooting in theirs.

Them: “Oh my god! I can’t believe I found toys in your bedroom! How embarrassing.” :flushed:

Us: “Oh my god! I can’t believe you’re such a nosy person who goes snooping where they don’t belong. Are you sure I’m the embarrassment here?” :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

In the highly unlikely event of friend or family will look in the drawers next to my bed. They will find

13 different buttplug going from 1” to 3.75” in diameter.
Tunnel Buttplug
3 dildos
Large anal beads
strap-on Harness
Anal douche
Bed restraints
Blindfold
Lots of lube
Some small vibes

But if one of my friends or family find it would maybe a little awkward at first but then laugh it off.

I have my own place together with my wife so it will be highly unlikely someone finds them.

1 Like