If there is just one position

Girl On Top

RosyCheek wrote:

Missionary for me. I like looking at him.

This! I couldn't ever have sex forever more without seeing his face :)

I do love doggy, but seeing his face is more intimate, which is what I love.

Lay down doggy. Most definitely the best

Me it's doggy love the view

but for oh missionary

My wife's favourite position (and hence mine of course) starts in missionary but we move around so that my right leg is between her legs and her right leg is between my legs and with me lying alongside her on my right side with my right arm under her shoulders. She bends her left leg up to be about under my waist. It allows really deep penetration especially as I can pull down on her right shoulder with my right hand. My left hand is free to add stimulation and by rotating my hips sideways have good control over the amount of clit stimulation.

Not sure how we discovered it as we have never seen a diagram of it but its our go-to position.

Has to be doggy! I love how deep we can go in doggy!

Her on top, love to feel her breasts crushed against my chest as she rides. For the OH it's probably face down on the bed with her interesting places raised by a pillow.

I'd have to go for doggy as well. It seems to be a popular choice :)

Spoon position

If I'm giving, then her on her back with her legs over my shoulders. More opportunity to pull out and make her messy too 😏

Me on top, everytime, although sex in just one position for the rest of our lives would be a bit dissapointing.

Think I need to change mine to 69. Don't think I could cope with never being able to give oral as it's my biggest turn on.

69 her on top. Just love all the sights and sounds . scent and taste all whilst being stimulated your self. So hot

Doggy all the way - even masturbating!

Me on top for sure! I love being in control!

got to be doggie

69 - but i get distracted easily :P

Girl on top

DOGGY....

Standing up makes me want to cum more quickly due to it turning me and [MY OH] on.