If There was a LH semi-nude mixed christmas calander for charity, Would ya?

Well would you???

HAHA, OK, That's better.... Sorry ladies, Had a silly moment there previously!

I would!

xxx

Me... Probably not. I would be trying my balance my nature of charity and want to not do it and probably feel like a selfish bastard in the process. Hah!

I would

Oh come on 'Naked Wanda' you know you want to!

Get on MM!!!

I probably would wanna be in it. I'd definitely buy one in any case.

Also wanting to go into the graphic design business so I'm your girl if you need someone to design it!

It would be great if LH did one.

Then again, havent put a real pic on here in ages. May have to try that first...

I might... If it was tastefully done of course :-)

Seduced wrote:

Oh come on 'Naked Wanda' you know you want to!

Get on MM!!!

Nah. I'm going back to my 'twig' soon.

I don't like exhibiting myself, makes me a bit uncomfortable, I just know I like to see a little bit of what everyone looks like so it was fair to share and I've been meaning to for ages!

I want to slip back in to my more comfortable anonymity soon!External Media

I would, done it before for charity, so as long as its tastefull I would have no problem. Mind I am a bit of an exhibtionist.

cheshire kat wrote:

I would, done it before for charity, so as long as its tastefull I would have no problem. Mind I am a bit of an exhibtionist.

Are your knickers the ones from LH? I love 'em

hell yeah why not it's all in the aid of charity .

Probably. It would depend which charity though, there are some I support already. The other issues would be where the composition of calendar occurred and the specific poses/ degree of explicitness

Yeah, as long as the photos were done right. Me and my camera phone do not for flattering angles make :)

Rowan wrote:

Probably. It would depend which charity though, there are some I support already. The other issues would be where the composition of calendar occurred and the specific poses/ degree of explicitness

Hmmm. . . .seeing as it's you Rowan we could compose at my house with a high degree of explicitness! External Media

Hope you're okay mate and the man of course External Media

SG x

BashfulBabe wrote:

Yeah, as long as the photos were done right. Me and my camera phone do not for flattering angles make :)

The problem with taking pics in camera phones is that you always look like one of those knobs so far up their own arse on social networking sites (even if you don't pout)! I currently look like one of those knobs but hey ho!

Oo-er SG! It just so happens that I've recently been revising my stance on explicit posing

*Fervently wishes her navigation was better*

BashfulBabe wrote:

I likes your new avatar BB!

Very nice indeed.

SG x

Cheers hon! A bit old, have shorter hair and less weight and such, but does the trick. x

Rowan wrote:

Oo-er SG! It just so happens that I've recently been revising my stance on explicit posing External Media

*Fervently wishes her navigation was better*

Glad to hear it Rowan! External Media

Me too!

SG x