Underwear/Naked modelling

Hi guys n gals

How many of you would consider modelling in your underwear or having a naked picture taken with all the ness scary areas covered? I do some work for a charity and am looking to gauge interest as to how many people would honesy pose for such pics for a calendar.

I'm not asking you to do it, just gauge interest.

Thanks.

i'd do it. done nude modelling for a friend before

I would if my wobbly bits were covered!

I would definately do it!! Kind of a secret dream of mine!

Would defo give it ago

i would if my manly area was covered

I did a boudouir shoot once for my OH valentines prezzie and it gave me such a rush and confidence boost a im not normally one for the camera and i must say i look very good in the pics lol. Recomend it to anyone :) x

Hi

Never done anything like this before but would definately be interested x

Jay-87 wrote:

Hi guys n gals

How many of you would consider modelling in your underwear or having a naked picture taken with all the ness scary areas covered? I do some work for a charity and am looking to gauge interest as to how many people would honesy pose for such pics for a calendar.

I'm not asking you to do it, just gauge interest.

Thanks.

You cannot be serious

with John Mc Enroe overtones

I would be interested! I've considered Life modelling but am not sure how you get into it!

I'd totally do it.. as long as there was a bit of airbrushing involved :P

dotdashdot wrote:

for what? to make you less beautiful so you wouldn't put the other models to shame?

TTurtle wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

for what? to make you less beautiful so you wouldn't put the other models to shame?

Blates! I have flaws too yanno!?

Wow! Surprised so many would do it! Seemsno one around here wants to. I need to stage an X Factor for naked people!

i would defo

i'd do it....if the wobbly bits in between were covered

I would love to do something like that for a calender or for a worthy cause, as long as bits were covered up.

My work were going to do a nude charity calander, not very original I know, and they asked who would volunteer. I did not hesitate to put myself forward. :)

Though it has not happened yet. lol

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I used to be mega weird about the idea of doing nude modelling, even topless was off my 'will do' list for a long time. I started with topless and then one day, after working with a photographer I know for a few years, I just took all of my clothes off mid shoot. We now usually shoot nudes. :)

For me it was about being comfortable with the photographer at first, and also becoming less scared of my own body.

There are lots of models out there who'll be willing to work on the project. I'd suggest using a site like Model Mayhem so you can showcase your photography skills and put out a casting. :)

Just had a look at Model Mayhem, you have some great pics on there Hella, you should be really proud of them x

Im online on chat now if anyone wishes to discuss