If you could have a one night stand with someone famous and why

Jason Momoa - body, voice, face ♥

George Clooney his still as sexy now as he was 10+ years ago

Sigourney Weaver.

My fantasy woman since Ghostbusters 1.

Chris Hemsworth, wow what a body!

Jennifer Lawrence, Apart from being absolutely gorgeous she has always come across as great fun with a well documented dirty side! Don't think she would dissapoint! Well in my dreams she wouldn't

The list is quite extensive but definitely right at the top would be Tom Hardy. That man is unreal.

Also woman crush: Christina Hendricks. Damn.

Jezebella wrote:

Dayum! He is one fine specimen. Ooft.

Some interesting views..very surprising no famous sports people

Owwwwww I have so many but top 3 - Jared Leto , Chris Pratt and Chris Hemsworth NOM NOM NOM.

Female would be Margot Robbie x

There are a lot of people on my list but sitting at the top is Tom Hardy 😍 oh and I would definitely not say no to Megan Fox given half a chance.

KirstyLee wrote:

There are a lot of people on my list but sitting at the top is Tom Hardy 😍 oh and I would definitely not say no to Megan Fox given half a chance.

Megan fox forgot about her , she is top quality...I say she could be quite wild in bedroom Dept

RosyCheek wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

Dayum! He is one fine specimen. Oof

he is my fiance girls hand off! lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

The Rock

jodielawsonx wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

Dayum! He is one fine specimen. Oof

he is my fiance girls hand off! lol

Hah! I watched a whole drama series on netflix about the fur trade just because he was in it. I wasn't that in to the show, but kept watching just to watch him. I think I did the same thing with stargate Atlantis many years ago ♥

I am currently adding this to my watch list - thank you😂 he is so hot , I would do anything for that man lol.

Ow yes Vanessa the rock is amazing too , in every way , he would make the perfect husband ! X

Elisha Cuthbert. Ever since watching The Girl Next Door I have been in love with her! She's so beautiful and so damn sexy.