If you could....

Have a sexual encounter with anyone in the world now (bar your partner) or would it be and what type of encounter?

MCGB wrote:

Have a sexual encounter with anyone in the world now (bar your partner) or would it be and what type of encounter?

Just to say it would take hours long and slow no toys needed just a big bed big bath shower ect.bath robes massage oils.

A no holds barred threesome with Brad Pitt and George Clooney would be high on my list ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sinner wrote:

A no holds barred threesome with Brad Pitt and George Clooney would be high on my list ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

LOL Sinner you forgot Johnny Depp. I thought he was the new Brad Pitt and George Clooney![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Mine would have to be in a hotel room with king sized bed, couple of bottles of wine, me in sexy lingerie and a threesome with Sean Bean and Danny Dyer, both of them really going at it like they just can't get enough of me !
I really must have an early night so I can think about this a bit more :-)

Sinner wrote:

Hmmm if i was going to go for a MMF celeb threesom I would go with Tom Hardy and Richard Gere, i really need to pin Richard Gere down soon seeing as he isn't getting any younger, lol.

Current top of my list though would be Amber Heard, she is so hot it makes me want to cry, lol. Engaged to Johnny Depp though, so guessing I'm not her type :( I could maybe settle for a threesoe with them both if they insisted, though I am not a massive Depp fan. Maybe if he wore his Jack Sparrow costume it would be different.

Hmmm an emperor size bed, champagne, massage oils, strawberries and Wentworth Miller (out of Prison Break) and Josh Holloway (Sawyer in Lost) no holds barred treating me like I'm the only woman in the world for them

^^^^

Sounds good .....
But I am thinking Norman Reedus (walking dead ) , a big ole motorbike , lots of hotels and a week or 3 with nowhere to be !!

A dirty weekend with Jane Seymour.

Always fancied an older woman ;)

Gotta be Johnny Depp or Emilie Autumn

Hate to break it to you hopelessly horny, but I don't think you're Wentworth Miller's type.......

Maybe if you wore a strap on.

Hmm...this is a tough one. I don't really fantasise about other people. It's difficult to think of sleeping with someeone else after years with hubby.

Jensen Ackles 100% - This will come as no surprise to my boyfriend! Gotta have at least one celebrity crush.

Hmmm a steamy session in a vintage venetian hotel, with a v young jean Claude van dam( it is the bum and muscles that do it for me!πŸ˜‹) or daniel Craig... Again he has a cracking bum, and upper muscles that just make me swoonπŸ˜™

I think I would try to arrange a mass orgy in the lovehoney warehouse with all the lovehoney gang :)

I'm struggling to think of someone, I know MrsB would have a few of the wolves from Twilight...

Hmm... Yes come to think of it Jacob and the rest of the pack are quite rippedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ I approve

@naughty mum, she doesn't need much encouragement as far as those wolves are concerned

I think she'd like to try and tame them..

Frankie21 wrote:

Hate to break it to you hopelessly horny, but I don't think you're Wentworth Miller's type.......

Maybe if you wore a strap on.

Lol yes there is that Frankie21.... But in a dream what if then he would go both ways at least for sake of my fantasy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

One of my old work colleagues had a thing for Hugh laurie.... She went all week kneed at a picture of himπŸ˜„