If you could have a one night stand with someone famous and why

Was chatting the the OH and her fantasy is with George Clooney and would love to do cowgirl with him...she loves him every since his days in ER

Mine would be Liz Hurley she's a few years older but I say she is very experienced and I saw she's a bit of fun between the sheets...

Who's your ideal person and why

chris hughes... because apparently his Willy is massive so I'd love to have a little play 😂

Jason Statham ! A lot older than myself but oh my he is a god !

Or Cameron Diaz, I'm straight but oh my that woman is gorgeous, I have a massive girl crush !

JoJoXxX wrote:

Or Cameron Diaz, I'm straight but oh my that woman is gorgeous, I have a massive girl crush !

In fairness she is ... Wouldn't blame you

It’s got be Rita Ora. She’s gorgeous and seems like a lot of fun! Wonder if she likes a bit of kink?

Though I don’t think a one night stand would be enough for me.

Kylie Minogue would be my one night stand or as long as possible. She's a lovely lady with a big personality.

I should be so lucky

newbie@50 wrote:

Kylie Minogue would be my one night stand or as long as possible. She's a lovely lady with a big personality.

I should be so lucky

Excuse me! There's a queue here don't you know ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

dakota johnson .... no real reason except she’s pretty darn beautiful and I love her accent

a few for me but one that always raises eyebrows (until you think about it) - UK TV presenter and motorbike fan, Suzi Perry - go on, google her and see what I mean!

Oscar Isaac! He's gorgeous and I bet he is a skilful and attentive lover.

Joe Gilgun. I'm rewatching Preacher.

My ideal fantasy would have to be TOM HARDY, what I wouldn't do for that man xx

Woman - Angelina Jolie she's soooooo beautiful
Man - Gerard butler or Jack Black :p

Aidan Turner... Because... Aidan Turner... 

Hmmm, this a hard one (pun intended). I feel like a mathematical statistical lust bunny. There are so many but I would want so much more than a one night stand ha. So I'm going for.... Chris Pratt. It would have to be in between his movies so he has his squishiness about him.

Sean Bean simply because I fancy him and he's possibly got the sexiest voice ever!

Really not sure guessing Channing Tatum lol would love him to do to me what he does to the ladies in magic mike 😛

Dania Guyrira, girl who plays Michonne in the Walking dead and Kate Beckinsale as a last threesome, then I could happily leave this world.

Jessie Buckley - she's gorgeous 😍