If you could only keep one toy for the rest of your life, which would it be?

As of this weekend... The Womanizer.

Damn, you guys were right when you told us how effective it is!! 

The Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Vibe just so my fabulous wife can have a great time.

My (now discontinued) Happy Rabbit Ears. Second to that, Je Joue Mimi.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

As of this weekend... The Womanizer.

Damn, you guys were right when you told us how effective it is!! 

REALLY! I'll have to try mine now!

Tried lots over the years but the exotic diamond 10 function extra girthy vibrator takes some beating for a good all rounder.

Womanizer for my oh

For moi my wife in a strap on

The Doppio 2.0 Just reviewed it, it’s awesome does the couple thing, the solo thing and animates a lot of the non - vibrating sex toys be you male or female. Everyone should have 1 of these, it should be a global imperative.

No toys for me. My OH every time.

It’s easily got to be the mains powered magic wand.

That thing is too good

This is a tough one.
I love my we vibe tango, its my go too for solo play. However with my partner is had to be a glass dildo

Have to be the mini wireless wand for us

My mains powered magic wand as it can massage everywhere.

ms butt plug. short, wide and a good suction base x

It'd have to be a magic wand purely because it works for both my partner and myself and, being mains powered, I'd like to think it's not going to die after a year or two as most of my rechargeables seem to be doing (which eliminates my current fav toy- the Desire bullet).

Until a couple of months ago, I would have answered Womanizer (either w500 or pro40) no doubt, but since zumio has touched my clit ... oh my god ... they're almost forgotten in the drawer.

And the zumio hasn't been inside the drawer yet.

Would have to be a wand - probably my Doxy :)

I actually gave this quite a bit of thought and it would surprisingly be my humble little bullet vibrator. It gets the job done pretty much every time, other toys come and go but this is something i will always have and use.

My deluxe teddy babe

Funny you should ask this question because until yesterday I would have said my magic wand, that is until I tried out my new lovehoney glass dildo and wow!

Sole - the Zumio is amazing, isn't it (though I haven't been able to cope with it using it the way they suggest).

Can I just ask, though, does yours sound a little rattly on the lowest setting? I can't go higher than the second setting, but it seems to settle in on that speed. I'm worried that the lower speed might be rattling the tip loose.

It would have to be the desire bullet.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366