If you could only keep one toy for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Go!

Doxy Die Cast I think

The lovehoney mains powered wand 👌🏻

Does my cane count as a toy? It easily makes my partner obey me ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Would have to be this for me nice and powerful love it always my go to toy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302

Hmm so many and all so different but since it gets used Every . Single . Time I should probably say the desire bullet, until I can orgasm from penetration alone then it would be one of my steel dildos.

Wifey would go for this without a doubt! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36927

I have so many toys that I absolutely love, but if I could only have one then it would have to be my We-Vibe Nova. Purely for the fact that I can have blended orgasms with this toy as it hits both spots for me.

Well... If spanking implements are included it would have to be one of them... Either the bathbrush, my thick wooden paddle, or a leather strap, I think. Tough call between them.

If spanking can be exempt, it would be a Silicone dildo. Again a toss-up... between Vixskin Mustang, or a Fleshjack boys dildo (for personal preference my very favourite one is a model that is discontinued, but lovehoney do currently stock 3 or 4 other models from the range, I believe).

My wife would choose her new 8" dildo it's her bathtime friend and I love to watch her slide up and down on it.

Lelo Sona, I think https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38999 - such a hard decision though!

Gonna be a bit different - but I think it would be my inflatable butt plug x

Has to be my large metal plug. I need anal play!

I'd have to say the bad kitty cock ring set. Mainly because the feeling it creates is a more sensitive feeling and ejaculating is the most amazing bit as the rings just delay it for longer.

Hmmm. I came into a small legacy just before Christmas - which I spent at LH of course. It was stretched out by making the most of some discounts, which makes it even better!

Now I have a few that are making the decision difficult.

I would say that my new Touch has just knocked my old fave, the Tango, off the top of the list for vibes.

I'd also bought a Sona hoping it would add a little something to my old Clitorizer. Disappointingly, it doesn't.

It's hard to pick just the one between Touch and Clitorizer, though. Touch is great for all kinds of situations but Clitorizer is just pure indulgence.

I would have said the Happy Rabbit Natural - but as it died on me after two years I would need a guarantee that I'd get exchanges whenever that happens. Meaning I'd keep only a Happy Rabbit for the rest of my life - but not necessarily the same one ;)

The Tracey Cox rabbit vibrator

I think Lelo Nea would wint his one.

With no doubt, we-vibe Tango.

Oh, this is a tough one, but I'd say it would have to be a fleshlight.

I'd miss my glass butt plugs collection though :(.