If you had to throw away all your toys. . . . . .

and were only allowed to keep just one - what would it be and why ?

Good question!

I would say it's tricky, but for me it really kind of isn't. I do love all my toys, but my Fifty Shades wand is the best toy I've ever used. No way I'd be throwing that out. It's a guaranteed fabulous and easy orgasm every time for me, although a bit tricky to use during sex so I might try to sneak something tiny like a vibrating egg as well, lol. Surely they don't count ;)

How about you, Terri?

My wand.

wand

my LH magic wand, makes wonders for both of us

That's a difficult choice! Probably one of my glass dildos as I love them so much!

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14535

This is what prompted me to start this thread. I only bought it last week and I've not reviewed it yet (cant stop playing with it long enough to write one) but OMG - this gave me clit orgasms, g-spot orgasms, anal orgasms, you name it - it did it !!! 

and yes Skitty, a vibrating egg does count !  lol 

Probably one of my Rosebud plugs or my njoy pure wand!

GlamRockChick wrote:

That's a difficult choice! Probably one of my glass dildos as I love them so much!

I think I agree, probably Lovehoney Nubby Glass Dildo

One of my glass dildos I reckon... maybe Icicles 60!

My We vibe 4. I can use it by myself and with my partner. Plus it is waterproof, so we could still have fun whereever we wanted...

My icicles rose my husband bought me for our anniversary

The Womanizer

We would have to keep the Lovehoney deluxe magic wand as it really is magic ;)

La Bocca Della Verita

I agree with Skitty - it would have to be my FSOG wand - it's brilliant :) x

My love honey 7 inch dildo, best prostate orgasms

My lovehoney wand

I love my glass dildos but i love my bullets . i can't decide!

FoxxyFB wrote:

The Womanizer

I'd forgotten about this one! Maybe I'd even give up my glass for the amazing Womanizer!