If you were ever caught masturbating, would you stop or would you finish

Kind of happened to me there yesterday, i was home yesterday on my day off from work (i work night shift so hadn’t seen my OH go to work) i jumped in the shower… I didnt realise my OH had come home early from work and she caught me in the shower doing the deed as she needed to use the bathroom( i didnt lock door… … It was a bit embarrassing and funny at the same time for me . Got a bit of a look and a mutter from the OH i not giving you a enough in the bedroom as well … So the mood kind changed for me… Pity i was hoping maybe get a happy ending :joy:

Anyone else had similar experiences

4 Likes

Doubt that I would stop, though it might depend whether being caught put me off my stroke or not. My OH knows I masturbate and if I am taking care of myself then probably thinks it is one less task to do, unless the OH is feeling horny and then might take over.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t stop as the husband would be so happy if he caught me at it. He always says how he would love to come home and catch me masturbating, he would get so aroused.

9 Likes

It would depend who caught me.

If it was my wife she would watch me and probably join in by masturbating herself.

Anyone else and I’d definitely stop.

3 Likes

It all depends who catches you lol if its the OH no need to stop with any luck theyll lend a hand

2 Likes

For me personally, it would all depend on who catches me really.

If it was hubby then I’ll carry on, and ask him if he wants to join me, most of the time he doesn’t need asking :smirk:
Sometimes I do it so he does catch me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

@Dirty-Wife i wish my wife would do that as i find it so hot watching her do it

8 Likes

Yeah all depends, if it was mrstoysrus, I’d carry on, or hope she joins in, can’t say it would be good if it was a parent though! :joy:

2 Likes

The only ‘people’ that can catch me are my cats. If my sexual partner was to catch me it would be on purpose and he would watch me.

9 Likes

My wife’s nowadays happy for me to carry on. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Depending on the situation, you could always ask them to join in

1 Like

Same. Depends who catches you. If its a partner they’d definitely get an invite to join.
Other people, not so fun

2 Likes

This has happened to me a few time with my BF now he’s my OH
In our young days of first living together, he would often catch me, some of those may have been on purpose :wink:
He would normally watch me finish or sometimes join in as he knows watching him turns me on :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

If the wife caught me I’d carry on and she would probably help me finish. We both like to masturbate so it wouldnt be a big surprise for one of us to catch the other masturbating.

4 Likes

In my imagination no I’d finish. In real life I’d stop and cover up fast!

2 Likes

What can i say…MrsIwill has walked in on me many times. . If not joining me, may sit down for a chat while i carry on.
Anyone else would be more than a tad embarrassing :flushed:

3 Likes

Haha! Think it would depend on the who that catches you in the act as to wether I’d carry on or not :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My mother caught me once. I was in bed under the blankets, so I doubt she really knew. Obviously, I did NOT continue. If somebody were to catch me now, I think my reaction would still be the same. For whatever reason, I find masturbation embarrassing but sex is not.

Life gets really awkward when you still live with parents in your 20’s and haven’t had a relationship yet. :roll_eyes: I’m thankful every day that phase of my life is over.

1 Like

Had to stop, postman needed parcel signing for

1 Like

My parcels just get left at the door, haven’t had to sign anything since the first lockdown

1 Like