If you were ever caught masturbating, would you stop or would you finish

I’d carry on, same with sex… Carry on!

2 Likes

Enjoy going for a crafty play not bothered if oh catches me. She either joins in or leaves me to carry on

2 Likes

I’ve caught the OH doing it when I got home early one day, so I finished him off. He has also caught me using a toy and just watched me finish myself. Definitely something hot about watching and being watched.

13 Likes

Depends who catches me, the only person who caught me is my wife and if she does she is always happy to help me finish.

But in my teens it could be one of my parents coming in to my room and then I would stop and try to hide it of course.

2 Likes

Depends who caught me?

If partner i wouldnt stop if anyone else i would

2 Likes

I would definitely finish. If it was a partner, I’d carry on for sure, if it was a stranger, I might even ask them to join in!

1 Like

Oh my last answer I was picturing being busted by a stranger. If it was my partner I would expect them to join me or enjoy the show.

3 Likes

Old thread I know, but similar here w my SO…I have a high sex drive, hers much lower, so it’s kinda awkward. :disappointed:

Same issue here, said to my hubby the other day ‘basically I am gagging for it all the time, so if you keen give me the wink otherwise you may find me playing with myself next to you.’ ‘So long as you don’t wake me play away’ he said…so expecting to get caught a fair bit!

4 Likes

@steviefun , that’s ironically comical. I can really relate. We have been married for almost 20 years. I’ve hidden masturbation for most of that time (I won’t get into the various reasons). But within the last year I said screw it…started buying several masturbators and lubes. When I use a toy it needs to dry so I leave it on the bathroom counter to do so. She said she wouldn’t judge…and she hasn’t, at least not verbally, but it’s like the elephant in the room and gets ignored…not sure which is worse. But I’ve masturbated in the mornings with her sleeping along side of me. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

24 years for us, but only a more recent increase in my drive… think LH are going to do quite well out of my hormones :wink:

Also there have been plenty of times my hubby has thought he was having a silent play and I have been next to him turned on listening, but not interrupting. Mentioned this to him and he was so shocked to know I was awake :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. Especially as I like to meet the minimum shipping requirements to ship to Canada
…lol. I wouldn’t mind if she knew and pretended to be sleeping…but there is an element of ignoring what’s going on (negative), vs being an active voyeur (positive scenario)…regardless, active participation is always much more fun :blush:. Ah well, new toys and toy collections can be fun too. Nice chatting and finding someone with something in common.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s similar for me, my wife will see me and show no interest. I still prefer to be discreet as she’ll save things up for ammunition when she’s in a bad mood.

1 Like

Depends on who I was caught by :blush:

3 Likes

I’m polite enough that I’d let a lady finish (if I could watch). :innocent:

1 Like

@Serpentwand …HAHA…Perhaps we r married to the same person - I feel ur frustration.

1 Like

I’m not frustrated now, enjoying myself just fine, but don’t go out of my way to draw it to her attention.

Pretty much the same, my partner is always happy for me to do it but if she was in a good mood, she’d probably get hot and bothered needing to join in. :smiling_imp:

One day OH went to visit her mother who only lives maybe 10 minutes away and would be gone for a few hours. Thought this would be a good time for some solo anal play. I had one of her suction cup dildos all the way up my ass when she walked in. I was so into it I didn’t hear the door open. She had forgot something grabbed it and walked out. I was so freaked I did not finish, cleaned everything up and waited for her to come home. That was about 15 years ago and it really changed our sex lives. We talked about it when she got home and now lots of mutual anal, pegging and kinky sex. We always had a very good sex life but this event opened up the communication that we were embarrassed to share and now the very good sex life we had is an excellent sex life.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as ‘caught’ for us. We tell each other when we fancy a solo session. That way the other partner can help out, spectate or go about their own business as they wish.

1 Like