If you were ever caught masturbating, would you stop or would you finish

I would stop. Would be embarrassed about how the other person would see/feel about it.

When we were first married ( over 35 years ago ) , if she caught me “wasting” my cum she would not be happy . She loved sucking every last drop and swallowing . Now she has zero sexual drive and if she caught me would most likely ignore me . So , no I would not stop .

2 Likes

My OH has caught me riding an 8” dildo up my ass, I stopped and he told me to carry on and then we had sex afterwords. I now kinda hope he catches me I kinda enjoyed him watching me.

3 Likes

I have been caught more than once (I kinda enjoy masturbarting a lot). There were times when I stopped, but I guess most of the times I went on. Depends on the situation I guess.

3 Likes

It depends who caught me and where I was at the time in the process :wink:

If my husband caught me, just as I did the first time he ‘interrupted’ me, I would just carry on and let him watch me orgasm. I now love him watching me pleasure myself. We do it quite often.

The only time I “masturbate,” is when I know I’ll be caught and interrupted.

Ms. Anony has a peeping fetish so I indulge her because it makes her happy. And honestly making her happy makes me
happy too so it’s not all for her benefit.

I just make sure to leave both bathroom doors open so she can “peep” in privacy by having a view in both mirrors from both sides of the bathroom and only using a clear shower curtain liner.

I make sure to turn off both outer room lights, and since she’s block the only way I can tell she’s watching is when I catch a glimpse of her phone in the mirror reflection.

I try not to let on before she “storms in,” and asks me what am
I doing.

It’s so cute with her super submissive nature to see her acting like I’m in trouble it’s a real struggle every time not to bust out in the biggest grin.

2 Likes

Hubby has walked in on me plenty of times, mainly in the bath or shower and doesn’t mind at all so I always finish off. I got caught once at a friends house after a night out but she just laughed, sarcastically called me something rude and left me to it. She was probably doing the same so it was all laughed about the next day.

1 Like

@JoCat ever caught them wanking over you?:joy::joy::joy:

Wife has caught me loads of times, she knows I have way higher sex drive than her. Sometimes she ignores it sometimes she makes a comment. Often if she has cum rolls over to sleep tells me to do myself