I'm back again - A new me

Just thought I would pop myself in here as I’m now back into using LH properly.

I have been off LH because I had been trying to adjust myself to single life I’m finally there after 4 years. It had been a terrible breakup I had lost so much weight bad enough I had to see a dietitian, with loosing all the weight my body confidence was just non existent for me thats something telling, I maybe not be the sexiest person but I always felt confident about my body like this is what I look like so I’m going to be proud and show it off.

I recently turned 45 and I’m actually finding at this age I’m exploring my body more than when I was in my relationship, I’m finding out how I like to masturbate with different touches and more edging than actually me just wanting to masturbate and cum.

I’m here for the fun but I’m also here to learn so much more. It’s time to bring out the happy fun person again who doesn’t mind showing himself and what he likes.

:wave::slightly_smiling_face::wave:

3 Likes

Hiya there @teacake :wave::wave:

Welcome back…glad you’re feeling better. It’s good to have you back and so pleased you are in a better place now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

@CurvyJilly Thanks​:blush:

I do feel like I’m in a better place and it’s such a joy being in here talking to like minded people.

Hi and welcome back @teacake
Good to see you here again.

Welcome back @teacake :blush:

It’s also great to hear you’re in such a better place and can enjoy yourself again x

1 Like

Thanks @arry069 @FunSam92

I think after a horrible relationship breakup you need some time out to readjust yourself. I was in a very long relationship so adjusting being on my own felt horrible and like fish out of water.

1 Like

No problem @teacake

It always takes time to adjust, I remember being in a similar position once but you look back at it and realise you’re a stronger person for it :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @teacake its nice to meet you when you’re in a good and happy place :slightly_smiling_face:

@FunSam92 yes you are most certainly right about being a stronger person I’m getting there :+1:

@JoCat Thanks​:blush: nice to chat to new people on here, I did have some dark days on here while my relationship was starting to fall apart. The good thing was members here are so willing to listen and try to give advice.

Hi :wave:

Hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back @teacake :kissing_heart:

Welcome back :smiley: @teacake

Welcome back @teacake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @wildflower @Funguy70 @MsSubExperimenter

I’m thinking about asking to change my username i know years ago it could be done if i remember rightly it is hard for admin to change it due to the posts you make.

2 Likes

Welcome and hellooooo and enjoy the adventure

@Craig1234 Thanks i will enjoy this new adventure :blush:

@teacake welcome back. :wave:

@Wood_Wow @forwardghoul52 Thanks,

I’m definitely looking ahead now where before I felt in a dark place, this forum certainly gives you enjoyment and encouragement.