I'm back again - A new me

Hi, welcome back :smiling_face:

You’ve been on a hard journey but am glad to see you back and in action again :raised_hands:

@AJSTAR Thanks, it has been a hard and rough journey.

1 Like

But the main thing is you’ve survived and are back better than ever, ready to start a new chapter!

1 Like

Been nice to see you around again.

@AmyA Thank you so much​:heartpulse:

Hey @teacake welcome back to the community!

@Steve_Laura69 Thanks so many new faces in here as well as old ones​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you’ve finally got there @teacake my friend xx

@KinkyMira Thanks, it’s nice to also see the old gang posting in this :blush::+1:

1 Like

Hey @teacake good to hear that you have turned a corner. Welcome to the tribe!

@Davy_Brown Thanks​:blush:

Welcome back again :wave:

It used to be very hard on the old forum, it is much easier now.

Customer Care can change it (from the Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please read before getting started! thread):

If you wish to change your username you can pop a request in to Customer Care by sending an email to customercare@lovehoney.co.uk.

Please include:

Your current username:
Your prefered new username:
Name:
Email:
DOB or Postcode:
Reason:

Thanks and double Thanks​:two_hearts::+1: Yes it i remember it was the old forum that i read it was hard to change good to know it’s now easier.

1 Like

Does changing your name change them on any reviews you’ve done also? Just so you don’t miss out on any tester opportunities.

1 Like

@JoCat good point I will find out :+1:

Still trying to think of a new username I have something in mind just trying to put it together into a username. :blush:

1 Like

It will be good for you to have a name that reflects the new you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can change your name on all your reviews any time you write a new review for a product you own. Testers are different but writing a review on a product page it always asks you to put the name you’re reviewing as and it will put all others linked by the same email address to the same.

You wouldn’t anyway. Again, in the background it is all linked via email not username so as long as your forum account and your shopping/review account have the same email you’re all good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good to know! Thank you

1 Like