I'm back? Maybe

Hi. I used to come on here quite a bit about a month or two ago and I took quite a long break from buying, reviewing and posting here. I was going through some personal stuff in my life and stuff wasn’t great. I might not be as active as I was but I’ll try to be more active as I used to enjoy posting here.

To get back into sex toys, I was thinking of the glow in the dark kit by Lovehoney. It’s more of a gimmicky type thing but when I saw it, it made me smile. I might get the dildo too to go with it but the way it is shaped kind of scares me. If anyone else has any suggestions for toys under £100, I’ll look into them and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Probably noone cares or noticed that I was gone for almost two months but I’m posting about it anyway.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

12 Likes

Hey @sharbur i did think I hadn’t seen you post in a while. I do hope you are doing ok! :relaxed:

Loving the glow in the dark stuff! What about a womaniser perhaps? I believe they are under £100

Hi. Yes I’m doing ok. Some days are better than others though. I do already have the womanizer premium :blush::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha I knew it had been very popular. Good to have you back :raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome back​:grinning:
I too was gone for a while to tend to personal life matters
And came back 10 hours ago or so

Hey :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: welcome back. Nice to see you round the forums again.
I hope everything is going a bit better for you now.

I have the bullet from that set in another colour and its very. Strong, not buzzy but not particularly rumbly. Like a good in between for me.
The glow in the dark set is very cute

Welcome back @sharbur :slightly_smiling_face:

The glow in the dark set and the dildo are prizes in the Halloween Competition, if you’re feeling lucky. :slightly_smiling_face::ghost:

2 Likes

Welcome back @sharbur, hope things are better. The glow in the dark glass dildo is nice.

Welcome back @sharbur nice to have you back x

Hello again :wave:

Welcome back @sharbur :kissing_heart:

Hello @sharbur and welcome BACK to the LH forum! Hope everything is okay.

I did notice that I hadn’t seen ur name on any posts in awhile, but I had also kinda taken a break myself and have only gotten more active over the past couple of weeks.

The glow in the dark stuff is really lovely, and I’m tempted to purchase some pieces myself!

Good to have you back!! xx

You beat me to it - was going to mention that!

Welcome back @sharbur and don’t worry - a break now and then is good for you. :wink:

1 Like

Hey welcome back and yes I’m sure some of us did notice your absence ! :smiley:

Welcome back!!

Welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back @sharbur

Welcome back @sharbur

Welcome back @sharbur, glad you’re ok :slightly_smiling_face: