I'm back!

I was a member here, sometime in the past, and have decided to come back and have another look. My wife and I have been married for 36 very happy years, and as we have tried almost everything a strictly monogamous couple can do together in bed (and out of it), we are always looking for new ideas to keep things fresh. I hope this doesn’t sound like bragging, or come across as too twee (even if it is St Valentine’s Day), but our marriage has been pretty successful, and I would like to think that our positive experiences might help other couples overcome any problems they might have in connecting or understanding each other, and especially help them overcome imbalances in appetites, which is normally what it’s all about. Not that we have all the answers, but we must be doing something right. Finally, I have to confess that I love talking about sex in various forms; it’s my favourite hobby! So I am hoping to find more articulate and respectful people here than you find on your average sex forum.

5 Likes

Hi and welcome @2xtourists

1 Like

@2xtourists Welcome back ! My wife and I also have been married 36 years and I tell people we are still in the trial phase . My wife is inactive due to medical conditions , but I self service . I have expanded my fantasies greatly to keep my excitement level high . Enjoy the forums .

1 Like

Hi @2xtourists :wave:
Welcome (back) to the forum!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @2xtourists
Welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back @2xtourists i’ve been married 38 years this year .

1 Like

Wwlcome back @2xtourists :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back to the forum. Interesting to know how you feel it has changed since you were last here.

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back @2xtourists
Married now 26 years and very sexual :paddle:

1 Like

Helloooo

1 Like

Welcome back again !

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Hi, welcome back :+1:

1 Like

@2xtourists So nice you back :heart:

1 Like

Gday

1 Like

To be honest, I can’t remember what it was like before. Sex forums normally fall into two categories: the kind with a lot of desperate men, desperately hoping to make contact with desperate women; and those where the topics have clearly been manufactured by the site owners, using fake names. This one is neither, and so far seems really friendly, with genuine people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.