I'm in your forum, pwning your n00bs...

Thought I'd drop in and say hello, although I've filled out that neat little quizzymerjig in the Initiation Test thread too

Don't mind the geek speak, I've spent far too many years wasting precious time posting bollocks on other forums. It becomes a terrible habit!

Anyway, I basically signed up for this one after scouring the internet for advice on a couple of sex issues and was really impressed by the advice and openess of the good people on these boards... Thanks to a lot of the things I've read over the past few days I'm very keen to try new things with my boyfriend, having been woefully inexperienced due to a rather boring long term relationship in the past. I just hope that with time and experience I can share with other people and maybe encourage them in the way that people here have encouraged me!

So that's it. Um... Hi!!

ello and welcome to the OA :D

Hi there and welcome

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

One acronym: FTW!

Welcome Opheliac, you'll fit in perfectly with us geeky LH lot!

OMG WTF FTW BBQ?

hah. I spend to much time around my geek boyfriend clearly... either that or i need to stop denying it and admit i am a geek myself... Meh! (Actually, go youtube ROFLMAO song... even if you dont play WoW it's funny... and for those that do, funnier still.)

Anyway, welcome n00b! :D

Yay! Being a geek is full of win. Especially since girls seem to get away with it more than guys... Apparently it's "cute"

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm having to control myself looking around the boards at the moment because I'm already getting all worked up lol... Damn long distance relationships!!

Hi :)

What an entertaining introduction! Welcome. :)

Just in the interests of empathy and stuff, what with the subject line and all, I tried imagining that all my n00bs were pwned, but all I could think of was a bunch of peas being stomped on, and I'm sure that's not what you meant. :p

Oh well, I guess my n00bs will have to be pwned without me. Oh yes, and that intro - definitely for teh winzzzoorrrrzzzz! :)

Heylo there!!! ^_^

Welcome to the OA!!!!

Hope to see you around the forum!

*hugs!*

x x x x x

Hey you, welcome aboard the good ship Orgasm... :)

Have fun!

Welcome! watch out, it's addictive!

(and even us male geeks are proud of it!)

Ash

Lubyanka wrote:

What an entertaining introduction! Welcome. :)

Just in the interests of empathy and stuff, what with the subject line and all, I tried imagining that all my n00bs were pwned, but all I could think of was a bunch of peas being stomped on, and I'm sure that's not what you meant. :p

Oh well, I guess my n00bs will have to be pwned without me. Oh yes, and that intro - definitely for teh winzzzoorrrrzzzz! :)

It's not exactly what I meant, but damn that gave me a good laugh!! External Media

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes, I can see myself getting very wrapped up in this place. Already have a head full of ideas and a wishlist ready for payday. My OH is going to be very very pleased External Media

Hullo sexy ladieeee

Welcome to the forums, try not to get too addicted, I have - & I never seem to leave!!! x

Have fun, ask away & share your ideas etc etc :D

x

welcome to the OA.

Geek speak should be a flogging offence! Pack it in for fucks sake!

Geeks & that wretched Text speak are different! Geeks can be useful!

Half the people on here will have no clue what is being said when the text speak is being fired about!

It's not a mobile phone, you are not going to run out of space!

err... what is it then? Hebrew?

Same shit, different accent!

Haha, wow I didn't think this would descend into an argument over text speak/geek speak! I for one can't stand text speak - impossible to read, hard to type and to be frank makes the user sound a little.. well... thick, really! Unless it's in a text... I only use the geeky internet speak because it amuses me, the rest of the time I'm actually quite articulate. So time to untwist those panties

example of "internetz" peak

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/04/04/i-furgetted-safewurd/