Im still here

Thanks to everyone for their kind messages and support while i have been here, i really appreciate it.
Had to take some time away as things got alot worse and im struggling to overcome it. I hope everyone is well and having good days

14 Likes

Nice to hear from you, you know we’re here for you if you’re struggling. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just wish someone had some answers that would fix things

2 Likes

Hooray your still here! :partying_face: glad you’ve popped up for some air and sorry to hear things had gotten worse for you… is there anything we can do to try help pick you up a little?

2 Likes

Glad you’re still here @zombifiedguy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wish we could help in real life, but we’re here for you on here!

1 Like

Keep well @zombifiedguy :+1:

1 Like

No idea buddy. I just feel more lost then usual and its really getting to me

1 Like

Big hugs @zombifiedguy :heart:

You know where we are @zombifiedguy .

Hope you’re ok too! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @zombifiedguy, good to hear from you :blush: Sorry you’re struggling. We’re here to listen if you want to vent a little (or a lot!) I hope things improve for you soon, if you’re really low please talk to your doctor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lost in what ways dude?

Hiya @zombifiedguy :wave::wave:

Thanks for update…so sorry you’re not in a good place at the moment. If you need to vent or get something off your chest please do…any advice or just a chat.

There’s always someone here.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I dont know what to do

1 Like

Hmm try to remember anything is possible with a little motivation. Have you got an idea of where you’d want to be or what you want?
Maybe consider putting an action plan together to make small targets to achieve a positive flow to a happier place for yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Think im going to need a brain storming session and see what i can come up with

1 Like

Love a good brainstorming! Be sure to use different colour pens if writing it all down and of course let us know if you need some help with any of it :nerd_face:

1 Like

Always need help. Spent most of last days off laid in my bed doing nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry your struggling @zombifiedguy.
I find getting a good routine going helps me when i get low(also hobbys)

:hugs: hope you are having a better day today. Eitherway sending big hugs.

Ps. If you like books, my “when everything sucks” book is “the martian” by andy weir. Have read that thing more times than i can count at this point and it Always make me feel better

2 Likes

Im struggling to see any point in anything these days. Nothing seems to appeal to me etc.