I'm too Sexy for my Town?

The main Lovehoney site has a ‘sex map’ rating the ‘sexiness’ of Britain’s towns and cities. My home town ranks 506th and the city with a population of 335,145 (you know who you are :slight_smile:) ranks barely any higher. Surely we are better than this!. Many of us have location on our profiles, so without wishing to pry, have a go and see how closely the Lovehoney ranking relates to your own view of your manor.

Spoiler alert, the number one place is … That elegant spot down by the Thames: Dagenham

8 Likes

Mine ranked 382!!

1 Like

We Ranked 5th!!! I think since we moved here the rating went up :wink:…We’ve bought no end of toys. :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow my town is 275th F me lol @Melody1

2 Likes

Well i know several of the top 10 places reasonably well and they do not strike me as being overly sexy,the people or the places.

1 Like

Yeah, the quiet ones are always the worst. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors!
:grin:

Not sure which of the listed towns I fall under so I’m either 5th or 693rd!

1 Like

I thought the same. I thought our town was going to be LOW. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My town is ranked 300th! :grin:

1 Like

425th!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

We are 625th :scream:

1 Like

276th :confused::joy:

1 Like

540th! I will have to up my game! :joy:

Just done it for Walsall…60th i’ll take that!

4 Likes

123rd… I’ll take that :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder where the data is gathered from and how it’s compiled into the rating system. Is it by items bought on LH?

163rd. Very interesting indeed!

1 Like

My town is 4th! :hushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

42nd, apparently. Sounds about right. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow :star_struck:

1 Like

Have you moved house

1 Like