I'm too Sexy for my Town?

No, i just input Walsall instead of Willenhall, both technically correct! I wonder what Wolves is…? :wink:
687th!

2 Likes

I lived in Wolverhampton back the day. That doesn’t surprise me either! :joy:

2 Likes

Glad i live just over the border! :wink:

I reckon my sales alone have definitely boosted our position :joy:

What concerns me most is mint being the top lube flavour!!! Am I missing out?!

2 Likes

Well my former hometown before I hopped it to Ireland comes in at 53rd, but half that for a top 30 finish for Bondage, and even more impressively top 20 for anal. Sounds about right for my experience as a bisexual kinkster​:laughing:

3 Likes

You must have a big in mate and a big house as well lol

1 Like

351st haha… apparently the preferred lube flavour is mint… definitely not for me!! Yuk! :rofl:

1 Like

yeah, what’s with the mint?
… and thank you Wolverhampton, i was beginning to think 506 was as low as you could go

2 Likes

I got mint too… :woozy_face:

Newcastle comes in at 381st, that’s disappointing! I guess people aren’t gannin’ doon in the toon as much as I thought :joy:

3 Likes

got mine 55 th to sexy by far

1 Like

Hey up @Melody1 naaah it just means that we’re tight in Yorkshire tha nose…instead of spendin money on sex toys we mekk us own or use the old fruit an veg instead…

We’re dead sexy…just tight

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

260th here, we must buy some more toys to give that a boost!

mint flavour top lube here too… odd, cherry for the win :cherries: :cherries: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I ‘ear y’, an ave tekken more un one trip darn t’ veg isle this summer
:grin: :grin: :grin:
(but I still struggle with the accent after all these years, although I do find it incredibly sexy, the female inflections especially so)

Naaa not having that @Melody1. With me, you and @CurvyJilly should have definitely been Top10!!!

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter mint?! Be like sucking on a toothpaste tube :joy:

2 Likes

Or a Victory V…

Ooooh the sting…

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Fisherman friend :joy::joy:

1 Like

Generally not a fan of the flavoured lube, but Mint doesn’t sound appealing at all. I agree with @Orgasm_Chaser that I think it’d be like squeezing Colgate out in my mouth… Not an appealing though.

Cheery was top here, but I deffo didn’t buy it.

The strap on’s however… :wink:

1 Like

@MyDeviantVirtue I like Apple and strawberry. Who are these guys surveying?

However we do apparently like a 7 inch dildo. Yeah I’d take that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eggplant::joy: