Initiating lovemaking/sex

I know then when the wife slips into some sexy underwear I just can’t resist. Perhaps start playing with yourself too and let your partner watch as then they will 100% want to join in. Some sexy pics during the day helps too

3 Likes

As a male trust me he probably won’t turn you down he will probably have a big smile I love it when I get surprised like that

2 Likes

My ex simply used to walk in naked and just tell me to get my clothes off! Or she’d txt me in the day telling me how good I was gona get it when I got home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

My ex used to shave her “tuppence” and that did the trick mmmm

6 Likes

Just kiss him and put your hand on his crotch…
Simple and doesn’t require special clothing

7 Likes

Actually, that is a brilliant call for @HeartMaiden to try.
Hand on his crotch, kiss him, and say something like “I know you’re tired, but I was wondering if there was something I could do.” If he’s tired, he’ll appreciate the effort anyway, and if he isn’t that tired, he’ll shag you. Result either way!

5 Likes

I never used to initiate sex and was my OH majority of the time. I found for me at least the excitement dwindled a little.

So one day I bought myself some sexy underwear and just told him at bedtime exactly what I wanted from him. After we were finished he told me he found it a massive turn on that I took control.

Overall if you don’t ask, you don’t receive! Sometimes men don’t always pick up subtle hints. So dress in something sexy and tell him what you want and sure he’ll be happy to meet your demands.

1 Like

I literally could have written this. I feel the same. We don’t really have sex in the week he works from 6-5 everyday and he’s always so tired he falls asleep on the settee in the evenings. Also I work maybe 3/4 evenings a week also and I dont get home till after 10.20 and then its time for bed because he has to get up early again. He always says I dont initiate it, its because of the same reasons you say! I worry hes tired, I worry its too much to expect sex after a long day at work. And sometimes the slipping into bed in nice underwear doesn’t work because I’ve literally had him fall asleep on me whilst I was wearing it. And that is devastating to your confidence.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happens with me. I put the fancy lingerie on, pretty much spell it out. But he’s to exhausted to proceed :confused::cry:.

My hubby works 8-6ish, mon-fri at home. I’m lucky, I’m a full time housewife. However, we wake up together. Then I’ll do jobs that need doing around the house, along with keeping him fed & watered throughout the day.

His job is rather demanding even with working from home. So I like to make sure the only thing he has to focus on daily is his work. So no demands from me, if that makes sense.

After I’ve put the lingerie on, not had any reaction. Leaves me feeling disappointed.
We don’t have any children yet, so I’m wanting us to start trying but without putting major pressure on ourselves. However, not getting beyond this hurdle isn’t helping. I also want to christen the rooms in our house, but the same hurdles are in place.

Oh the joys……lol. Bet I sound pretty selfish. This forum is a lifesaver, can at least ask for hints, tips advice…etc and everyone is friendly enough to get involved :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Your not selfish at all, you have needs and you want to please your partner. Nobody knows your husband better than you and possibly a discussion to explain you you feel no for him to share his thoughts.
Great advice here and keep us posted as we all hope it all goes to plan.

2 Likes

I’m a full-time housewife too, though I rarely feel lucky about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’re definitely not selfish :heart: If he’s not up for it because he’s tired from work the main thing to remember is don’t take it personally :heart: My partner hasn’t been up for sex much recently because of some new medication and I’ve really taken it to heart, I got in a massive hole of “why doesn’t she think sex?” And thinking I wasn’t good enough and it’s a horrible road to go down :-1: BUT you’ve got to remember that is not the reason! It’s not you :heart: Sometimes they can’t help being preoccupied but they still need to think of you so if it’s starting to make you feel like that then let him know, he can reassure you that’s not the case before you get in your head about it :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I work from 5-5:30 I tend to be in bed by 10 but I can tell you if my wife wants to have sex I’m more than happy to accommodate her I find it very hot and love if or when she wakes me especially when she wakes me with a bj maybe it’s just me but don’t be afraid of waking him up most guys will like that he might be groggy at first but after his friend wakes up he will be fine at least for me :joy:

2 Likes

You’ve just pretty much described me and hubby :joy: he works from 6 and can finish between 4 and 6, and we’re in bed by 10, he loves it when I seduce him, he says what better way to finish the day, and he loves it when I wake him with a bj in the morning before he goes to work

4 Likes

This is exactly what my husband wants.
Problem is he’s getting up at 4.40 most days and I am NOT a morning person.

3 Likes

Just go ahead, wear something sexy and just seduce him, I’m sure he’ll rise to the occasion :wink:

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea to try out on him and I’m sure it would get very exiting even if he’s just got home from work!

2 Likes

If he is often feeling exhausted then I think it would be a good idea to send him little hints during the day to see how he responds.
You could do this by flashing him, texting him a saucy pic, telling him what you want to do to him later.

This way, you’ll know how he’s feeling and if he’s up for it.
How about a quickie in the middle of the day, during his lunch break - when maybe he won’t be as tired as he would be in the evening.
Once kids come along, it will be much harder and you’ll have less time for each other so he needs to make the most of the time together now x

5 Likes

I really don’t understand him! But saying that I get nothing! No advances from her ever and if I make a move I get shut down quick so I’ve not brought it up for a long time!
Advances or the slightest sexy look from the ex where dealt with immediately every time, whether it me or her wanting it!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear your frustration @SteelA1 your not alone in your situation. Our relationship is now virtually sexless as my OH has lost almost all interest. On the odd occasion anything does happen it feels like it’s almost out of some kind of duty which holds no interest for me. Often I have been led on only then to be told to go and sort my self out by means of a wank. I’m left feeling frustrated and rejected. Although I have never been nor will be unfaithful to my long term girlfriend temptation becomes ever more difficult to ignore.
I also don’t try to initiate anything these days to avoid the feelings of rejection.

3 Likes