Internet Retailing Awards 2013 - Lovehoney needs your vote!

That's right peeps, we need YOU!

For any of you who follow our Blog it's probably old news that we've been named as Commended Winners of the Internet Retailing Customer Award. (See Lucy's blog here.)

Little did we know this also means we get entered to win the ultimate trophy - the Internet Retailing Award 2013. (ooooOOOOooohh!!)

Unlike the other awards which are up for grabs on 26th June, this prize relies on the public vote, and so this is where you come in!

If you've shopped with us and think we deserve to win as much as we do, please take a moment of your time to visit the Internet Retailing Awards website and place your vote for Lovehoney - it literally takes two seconds and will make us so so happy!

Thanks to you all in advance! ^_^

Voted! ^^

I have voted! x

Voted! Good luck :) x

done :)))

Me too

After a little deliberation I voted. Found it had as when I scrolled down I noticed that the company I work for had been nominated too. But I don't shop on line there so Lovehoney has my vote! :-)

Done.

Voted.

Voted :D

voted and good luck xx

Ahh ^_^ You are all so lovely! Thank you for your votes!

Feel free to tell your friends about it too.... ;)

Done ,good luck x

@Lovehoney

You should pin this post to the top of the forum for a while so everyone can see it! :)

KittyStar wrote:

@Lovehoney

You should pin this post to the top of the forum for a while so everyone can see it! :)

Good thinking Batman!

Done!

Done! Voted for the amazing Lovehoney, good luck!!! :D

Voted! Good luck

Voted :) (and very well deserved too :) )

I've voted, but to be honest I'm not very happy with the nominations. Some of the nominees have high street stores, surely that's not very fair! I'm just being moody because I really want you to win, and there's some mighty big companies there. Vote everyone...voteeee!!!

Voted