Intimate shaving

So, I had a shave this afternoon, I always go totally hairless.

I usually trim it down as short as possible with an electric shaver, and then use a razor, but it's getting a bit tedious.

Can anyone reccomend a good ladyshave that will get you totally bald? Or am I stuck to using the razor?

Hi MrsMcX,

I have tried everything over the years, veet, wax and wet shaving but have had issues with all of them. I then found a great little electric shaver and I have never looked back. I use it everywhere, bikini line, legs and underarms. It really does make things silky smooth - I wish I had found it years ago.

It is a 'Braun PocketGo M90 MobileShave Portable Shaver with Smart Foil'. I use rechargeable batteries and they last ages.

Hope this helps :)

Ahh that sounds great!! Thanks so much!

I don't have a problem with the razor really, I don't get shaving rash anymore and it's been a good method for me, but when you want to have a quick shave it just takes forever!

Do you use any shaving products alongside it?

Havibg shaved my body recently, electric woukf make better sense for larger areas. Needs to also work as a beard trimmer, us men hair growing pretty much every where!

No - it is purely a dry shaver - I am very impressed with it. It is also quite small as it is a portable one for men! But it really does the trick. It costs around £18 on Amazon.

The foils for the razor are very thin, so this gives an extremely close shave (for an electric razor), but the only downside is that you cannot buy replacement foils when they get old - but they should last at least a year, and at this price I am not too worried about buying a replacement razor when the foil eventually gives out :)

Even after 10 years of shaving I still get shaving rash . Doesn't matter what I use. And too impatient to let it grow long enough to wax. I hate body hair x

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Even after 10 years of shaving I still get shaving rash . Doesn't matter what I use. And too impatient to let it grow long enough to wax. I hate body hair x

I used to get a rash every time too until I found this little razor. I also finish off by using a natural moisturiser with Aloe Vera - which really soothes everything :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi MrsMcX,

I have tried everything over the years, veet, wax and wet shaving but have had issues with all of them. I then found a great little electric shaver and I have never looked back. I use it everywhere, bikini line, legs and underarms. It really does make things silky smooth - I wish I had found it years ago.

It is a 'Braun PocketGo M90 MobileShave Portable Shaver with Smart Foil'. I use rechargeable batteries and they last ages.

Hope this helps :)

ooh im gonna try that one too :)

NN85, have you tried the Date to be Bare oil or shaving cream from LH? It has brilliant reviews!

That's great Scorpius, definitely getting one!! Thanks again :)

I get waxed every 6 weeks. It was really painful at first but ok now and it keeps it hair free and smooth!

I couldn't handle letting it go long enough to get it waxed. I really hate pubic hair haha!

If you wax regularly you get very little regrowth and it doesn't take long to get waxed when there isn't much there. It only seems to be the first time that you need a bit of length!!!

Post a replyReport this post
Posted Yesterday at 6:09 pm
MrsMcX
Friend: [Add]
NN85, have you tried the Date to be Bare oil or shaving cream from LH? It has brilliant reviews!

Not not tried it but will definitely go look now x

Scorpius12 wrote:

No - it is purely a dry shaver - I am very impressed with it. It is also quite small as it is a portable one for men! But it really does the trick. It costs around £18 on Amazon.

The foils for the razor are very thin, so this gives an extremely close shave (for an electric razor), but the only downside is that you cannot buy replacement foils when they get old - but they should last at least a year, and at this price I am not too worried about buying a replacement razor when the foil eventually gives out :)

Thank you very much for the recomendation I ordered one of these myself today :-) it was £17.50 with free postage :-)

Can i ask what rechargable batteries do you use?

Thanks again

Xzx

lillithlibby wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Thank you very much for the recomendation I ordered one of these myself today :-) it was £17.50 with free postage :-)

Can i ask what rechargable batteries do you use?

Thanks again

Xzx

Hi Lillithlibby - I use Energizer AA 2000mah Batteries. They are a bit more expensive but last incredibly well. I take about 10 mins a day shaving (legs, bikini and underarms) and they last for weeks!

You can buy a set with a charger on Amazon for £12.68 + 99p postage. Just type in 'Energizer Intelligent Battery Charger UK Plus 4AA 2000 Rechargeable Batteries'.

Hope this razor works well for you

I bet Braun are wondering where this sales spike has come from as all the forum members rush to follow your advice, Scorpius! I've just ordered one as well :P

I'm tempted. I've just gone totally hairless for the first time (always left a little bit there before) and boy was it time consuming! Still not convinced I got all of it (curse of being a perfectionist!) but if I decide to stick with it may have to aquire one of those razors!

Be interested on some reviews from LH members? I'd like move away from a wet razor.

Does buzz round your meat and two vedge feel nice?

Gxo

Brilliant :-) thank you :-) cant wait for it to arrive!:-)

I swear im out buying razors every. week as mine vanish :-/. Maybe the goblins steal them :-D