Intro : Hello :-) 51M Australia, Perth

Str8 51yo Male,

Experiencing midlife sexual curiosity and prefer being single and into pleasuring myself in new and exciting ways. Love to wear lingerie when I am all alone and in the complete privacy of my secret sexual freedom

edited by mod

3 Likes

Hiya and welcome to the forum. This forum is open to everyone and it’s not a place for one and one chats. Have a good read of the forum rules and have fun :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @OCDv8 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As @Deanna32 says, this is a public forum open to everyone to discuss sex toys, kinks, anything sexual (or non sexual!) It is not a hook up site and everyone’s opinion is welcome.

There are many threads that incorporate your interests if you use the search function I’m sure you’ll find lots of information.

A good recent one is Crossdressers of LH.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: @OCDv8 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

As @Deanna32 had already mentioned this forum is for everyone to be include and involved.
Also it’s against the forum rules to have pictures of genitalia :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome :hugs: but as above :point_up_2: may want to check forum rules and what the LH community is about.

Also take a look at your profile picture :camera_flash: think it may need an edit or one not showing genitals :+1:

Enjoy and plenty of good topics/ chats /threads just not one to one etc

1 Like

Hello and welcome

All those above have given you the tips, so I won’t add to it

Hi and welcome to the forum, stick within the rules and you will find the site very supportive, open minded and interesting.

1 Like

Profile Pic Corrected, my apologies for that :blush:
Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@OCDv8 Hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why thank you :slight_smile: Nice to meet some like minded people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @OCDv8

Thankyou @Funguy70 :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum

Haha g’day welcome to the forum dude

Afternoon and welcome :yellow_heart:

You can’t put contact details up either, so you need to remove the link you sneaked into your profile.

3 Likes

@OCDv8 Hello and welcome to the forum.

Welcome :hugs:

G day @OCDv8 welcome to the forum buddy​:blush:

Hiya there @OCDv8 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum