Introduction

Hello every one, my name is Brandon and I would like to become a toy tester. How has everyone got into the position? (Pun intended)

3 Likes

Hey @Jmth welcome to the forum. Keep an eye out as toys/outfits etc go up for testing and you just put your preferences and fingers crossed you get picked.

Any questions just ask

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Jmth :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s lots of info in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. :+1:

3 Likes

Where would i put preferences, i dont think ive been given the option yet? And thank you for your help

Hi @Jmth welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi Brandon and welcome aboard! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello :wave:
Preferences relate to which item you would like to test, normally there will be few items that are shown that need to be tested, you simply write down the one you would like to test. But do read the information in the link chimp posted.

1 Like

Hello, how is every one today?

Look out for @Lovehoney_Brenna she will put something in the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Jmth

1 Like

Hi @Jmth :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you read through the link @Ian_Chimp gave you it provides all the information you need to become a tester and answers your question to @KentCouple1990 :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcomes and help every one, had a read and feeling positive about my commitment to LH

1 Like

Welcome @Jmth

1 Like

Good to see you @Jmth. Welcome to the forum. :raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Jmth :smiley:

1 Like

@Jmth hello and welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Hey Brandon! So firstly you’ve joined the forum, big thumbs up :+1:
Secondly you’ll need to have some good toy reviews live on Lovehoney website so if not already I’d recommend buying some treats to review.
Then lastly keep an eye out on here for when the opportunity comes to test toys!

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Jmth

Welcome to lovehoney :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Jmth :blush:

1 Like