Inverted Nipples <> !!

I have one innie and one outie...annoying that they are not both the same!!

My sis is the same and we joke about smuggling peanuts and polos!

Used to hate the inverted nipple but now is challenge to get aroused enough (or cold enough) for it to come out!

Can feel self conscious with new partner though

Anyone share my fun???

Didnt know you could get one in and one out... like your name for what your smuggling tho! Very imaginative... have you ever added a real peanut so that your polo doesnt look odd?

Good idea re: the real peanut!!

red_queen wrote:

Good idea re: the real peanut!!

You could also play a good party game... guess the real peanut lol

Yeah I got one inverted and one normal too. I have a lump in the breast which is why that one is inverted because the milk duct has been pulled in by the lump (it's been checked out) Mine does pop out easily from cold or horniess though. Interesting topic!

I have had it since birth. Funny thing is that sis and I had them on opposite sides - we were a matching pair!

She has had baby now and hers is out.

The only people I've ever heard of who have absolutely matching breasts are people who have them surgically altered.

In short, having breasts which are slightly asymmetrical is absolutely normal. Mine are different sizes and the nipples are in slightly different places. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

In short, having breasts which are slightly asymmetrical is absolutely normal.

And testicles for that matter...

i think you can have an operation for this but it does effect things like breastfeeding. and no one is asymetrical. i definatley have one boob a little bigger than another but its just the way i am

mine arnt that senitive to be honest

i have 1 breat bigger than the other 2 but my sisters r a whole cup size different lol

Andserkiel wrote:

I have the same! My right is always slower to respond than my left. I can be a bit self conscious of it also tbh, ex didn't really comment but then again he didn't pay much attention to my breats in general.

Ah ha Andserkiel, would you believe it but l used to be self-conscious- you just wouldn't think l was the same person now, would blush, go red and sweaqty at the drop ofr a hat. Being in he Job for 29 years and 50.3 weeks has knocked tha out of me big time !!! Used to sit in company wondering what he hell to talk about, had the bnody of an athlete, and got chased by the girls, but simply couldn't handle it- at the tme. I am guessing we may have a lot in common in that sense, glad l'm not younger or might have to reclassify myself as snot from the proud ownder of asymetrical breasts!!! Once heard that anyone who looked absolutely symetrical would look pretty hideous - not easy to visualise really!!!

Yu just haven't met the right person for yourself yet!! It will happen- have faith.

TB

My nipples are as similar s they could be but one of my boobs is a whole cup size(and a little bit more) bigger than my other

xxx

Yeah I have half a cup difference as well.

With us one nad is always bigger than the other!!!

TB

I have an inverted nipple as well and I hate it It has caused me lots of problems over the years I tend to get abcesses under the nipple Very Painful) last year it was so bad I had to have surgery twice in 2 days and I have still not healed properly

redapple wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

With us one nad is always bigger than the other!!!

TB

Is that the inside or outside bits .... hehehehe ............. xx

Ooohh you ARE awful...... but l like you!! the inside bits of course.

TB

ouch naughty girl! I hope they can sort it in the future

Guess i am lucky that mine is only a problem cosmetically...didn't realise it could cause so much trouble...hope you get it all sorted x

Anne,she of the right thigh, had them as well, but it didn't stand in the way of a rollickingly good relationship!!!

Tallboy