Inverted Nipples <> !!

lolwelshgal wrote:

i have 1 breat bigger than the other 2 but my sisters r a whole cup size different lol

erm, am i the only one who's done the maths on this?

Mystral wrote:

lolwelshgal wrote:

i have 1 breat bigger than the other 2 but my sisters r a whole cup size different lol

erm, am i the only one who's done the maths on this?

Wow lolwelshgal turns out to be an alien from another planet !!!!

Tallboy

Well i did have inverted nipples until 2 days ago but i decided to have them pierced! It didn't hurt at all and was over within seconds. I have always had a problem with them and would'nt let anyone see them in the light, my OH thinks they were great before but unfortunately i didn't share his enthusiasm.

It is very strange looking down and seeing nipples through my bra now but the biggest difference has been to my confidence, my OH got home and the first thing i did was pull my top up to show them off,lights on and everything!!

I have 2 inverted nipples that like to change their mind every so often and become outties! They don't get hard easy either, or one does and the other doesn't hehe! It's a game for me and the OH to try and get them "matching" at the same time because it happens so rarely!

Ax

Magic Hands wrote:

you shouldnt let it bother you about your nipples. if he likes you hhe likes you for who you are and not what your nipples do lol Be proud of you nipples... i have a 3rd one lol

It's true! we should all focus on our positives! Ahh wow, I actually think that's really cool...like Chandler from friends External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I have 2 inverted nipples that like to change their mind every so often and become outties! They don't get hard easy either, or one does and the other doesn't hehe! It's a game for me and the OH to try and get them "matching" at the same time because it happens so rarely!

Ax

I wish I'd have had your confidence but i just wanted to hide them away!

Can't stop showing them now thoughExternal Media

red30 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Is it bad that before now I didn't even know there was anything "wrong" with having inverted nipples?! One of mine is and the other's not. Doesn't bother me, they work the same!

shellyboo wrote:

red30 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Is it bad that before now I didn't even know there was anything "wrong" with having inverted nipples?! One of mine is and the other's not. Doesn't bother me, they work the same!

Hi shellyboo it's not bad and there is nothing "wrong" with them at all it's just how i felt for years . I guess everyone has insecurities and they were mine.

red30 wrote:

Hi shellyboo it's not bad and there is nothing "wrong" with them at all it's just how i felt for years . I guess everyone has insecurities and they were mine.

Oh I know you're not saying it's bad! I'm just really surprised that it never crossed my mind before, I guess! :)

When we talk about inverted nipples, are we talking the whole nipple or just the tip? My left nipple goes inwards on the end, but my right nipple is just completely flat.

Nipples that go inwards, Ecks. My left one is an inny! It can be coaxed out with persuasion though :)

I've just googled it, and yeah, I have one of those! I dont think I could get it out though, but it's never caused any problems or anything before. It wasnt until my boyfriend pointed it out I really took notice of the fact!

Same here! I didn't notice until someone pointed it out. My boobs are weird, but still wonderful :P

I think so anyway. The tip points inwards, but the actual nipple still becomes hard and points out when stimulated.

Not sure if thats the same as what everyone else is talking about!

I have weird nipples - they go in at the tip too but are quite puffy otherwise, makes them look a little odd and the shape isn't perfect - I'd love little, perfect, round nipples, but I get on with mine how they are...they aren't an insecurity as such, I like them, I'd just like them a little more if they were a little different if that makes sense? Guess noone is perfect, it's accepting that fact that makes us confident!

Ax

shellyboo wrote:

Nipples that go inwards, Ecks. My left one is an inny! It can be coaxed out with persuasion though :)

OMG I am EXACTLY the same lol

Hello Everyone,

First time on this forum although not a first purchaser.

I have two inverted nipples and would like to share my forthcoming experience with you.

Both of my nipples are flat/inverted and when flat, measure approx 3".

I have used a 'Niplette' which basically draws the nipple out however this device is not permanent for my needs.

Its obvious that my nipples once erect are akin to 'door knobs' however they tend to revert to inverteted.

The 'niplette' contraption was great however given that it constantlly felt as if someone was sucking on them hence feeling very aroused.

Mine are usually innies too :o) They show themselves fairly easy when cold not so much when aroused.

I use a fab nipple erection cream for when im shooting content x

Ah I observe a slight miscalculation in my above 'nipple' measurements. It should read 2" (maximum) NOT 3".

Anyway what I also forgot to add is that I am due to see a consultant within the next few weeks to see if my inverted nipples can be rectified. The consultation I shall be having will be on a NHS basis so fingers crossed otherwise it would cost me just under £2,000 otherwise.

I have one boob a whole size bigger than the other and flat/slightly inverted nipple I hate them sooo much!! I did get my nipples pierced and it did nothing although after taking the rings out after 5 years my nipples are worse.. I've barely any feeling in my nipples either soo annoying as my hubby daren't be rough enough to make it feel good lol.. My nipples slightly stick out when I'm cold etc but nothing to brag about.. doe's ruin being naked.. That and the fact my 4 kids each sucked a little bit of life out of my boobs when i breastfed them as babies so they now resemble those of the etheopians in the 3rd world countries grrr!!! I would love to scoop mine out and pop in some plastic ones complete with matching nipples lol