Is a hands free orgasm possible for men?

Hey folks! So my 33rd birthday is coming up on the 18th and I have decided to attempt to treat myself. I've been very envious of the fact that women are capable of experiencing an orgasm completely hands free (luck you :p ) and I'm wondering whether anything like that is possible for men? What toy or combination of toys would be good for me to try?

How about e-stim!? Works for me and feels amazing and the looks amazing too especially when it looks like your cock has a mind of its own! Also plenty of extras to add to the enjoyment. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/electrastim/

There are a few recent threads about this if you fancy tagging in to one of them? 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1887055-hands-free-cumming-for-men/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1883387-prostate-orgasm-tips/

E-stim is something I have never considered before. Perhaps now is the time to try something new

A1357 wrote:

E-stim is something I have never considered before. Perhaps now is the time to try something new

It's not cheap but well worth the investment, I watched quite a few video on the net first to get the idea how well it works, "my estim fun" was particularly good as long as you don't mind watching cock videos.

Would you suggest this for a beginner? I don't suppose you or anyone else knows anything about Urethral Dilators? Seen some that are really long and the first thing that came to mind is "what if that gets lost inside?"

(Didn't let me post a link let me try again) I was trying to link the ElectraStim EM60-M Flick Electrosex Stimulator Multipack Set

A1357 wrote:

Would you suggest this for a beginner? I don't suppose you or anyone else knows anything about Urethral Dilators? Seen some that are really long and the first thing that came to mind is "what if that gets lost inside?"

Yes estim is perfectly safe and fine for beginners, like everything slow and steady is the key until you find something or a setting that works for you. I'm massively in to urethral sounding, I have a hegar sound set that goes up to 18mm, I'm currently on the 16mm sound, sounding is a very slow and steady process especially if you want to go big, it's taken my 2 years to get from a 8mm to 16mm, I started with normal urethral plugs that are about 8mm and built my collection from there, I now have plugs, thru plugs, silicone sounds and my hegar set! As long as you use sounds and plugs that are designed for urethral sounding then losing them shouldn't be a problem as most are either very long or have a ring or flange on the end to stop it going to far. Everything really needs to be kept clean and sterile to avoid infection! The very long silicone sounds you've probably seen are actually designed for bladder penetration as well, this has to be done even more carefully and cleanly to stop infection. If you do sound a good tip is actually not to start too small as a small sound like 3 - 4mm can actually do damage as they have a small tip, best to start with the largest you can take comfortably then work from there! Oh and litres of sterile lube too!! Hope that helps

Yes man wrote:

A1357 wrote:

Yes estim is perfectly safe and fine for beginners, like everything slow and steady is the key until you find something or a setting that works for you. I'm massively in to urethral sounding, I have a hegar sound set that goes up to 18mm, I'm currently on the 16mm sound, sounding is a very slow and steady process especially if you want to go big, it's taken my 2 years to get from a 8mm to 16mm, I started with normal urethral plugs that are about 8mm and built my collection from there, I now have plugs, thru plugs, silicone sounds and my hegar set! As long as you use sounds and plugs that are designed for urethral sounding then losing them shouldn't be a problem as most are either very long or have a ring or flange on the end to stop it going to far. Everything really needs to be kept clean and sterile to avoid infection! The very long silicone sounds you've probably seen are actually designed for bladder penetration as well, this has to be done even more carefully and cleanly to stop infection. If you do sound a good tip is actually not to start too small as a small sound like 3 - 4mm can actually do damage as they have a small tip, best to start with the largest you can take comfortably then work from there! Oh and litres of sterile lube too!! Hope that helps

I'm currently looking for a good thru plug now. Something that could be used for extended periods would be nice. I don't suppost you're willing to share your collection so I can see what might interest me =D

I'm currently looking for a good thru plug now. Something that could be used for extended periods would be nice. I don't suppost you're willing to share your collection so I can see what might interest me =D I take when you mean share, link to what Ive bought no as in borrow!!🤣🤣🤣 Most of my stuff has come from elsewhere, My first plug was similar to this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34685 but looking at it LH doesn't have much of a selection anymore.

Haha okay I can see how I worded that and that seems rather funny now. Yes the links to the items not borrowing xD

LH don't really seem to have a good supply of anything which frankly is a bit of a shame as I'm really tempted into getting a thru plug now.

A1357 wrote:

Haha okay I can see how I worded that and that seems rather funny now. Yes the links to the items not borrowing xD

LH don't really seem to have a good supply of anything which frankly is a bit of a shame as I'm really tempted into getting a thru plug now.

Did you watch the videos? Did they give you the thru-plug idea?

I had a peek yeah. The idea of having a penis plug that doesn't prevent fluids is really appealing especially for longer durations of play. Not really sure if a longer one or a shorter one is more pleasurable, nor the benefits of either

A1357 wrote:

I had a peek yeah. The idea of having a penis plug that doesn't prevent fluids is really appealing especially for longer durations of play. Not really sure if a longer one or a shorter one is more pleasurable, nor the benefits of either

Looked good hey! I prefer long sounds for longer sessions but that's mostly because even though I can take 16mm I still have to work from 14mm everytime to get to that size! I like they plugs for a quick session or wearing for a long time, obviously you can't do that with sounds anyway! Funnily enough I cant get a 16mm plug in like I can a 16mm sound, think that might be due to not being able to get a proper grip on it to apply enough pressure to get in it like I can a sound! Although I do have a 15mm triple thru-plug that looks amazing when it's in! It's my favourite urethra toy!! ** EDITED BY MOD **

Buy a good stainless steel sound, there are sets available. As stated don't start small, i found a 6mm drops in very easily with lube. Then you can go up in 1mm increments but never force it, and always sterilise both the sound and your hands.

I’m a male who’s managed a few hands free orgasms. First one happened by accident in a jacuzzi many years ago, was combination of the pressure of water and feeling extra sensitive from going few days without masturbation.

I can manage it several ways now and it’s my favourite way to finish during solo play. I can do it with help of butt plug whilst thrusting into thin air. Can also do it with water from bath tap positioned over my bum (spreading cheeks open) and trying to move my penis against my stomach (without my hands touching). Also managed it with legs over my face after touching myself for while - was able to swallow from this too. Final technique that’s worked has been combining butt plug with pressure of running water from bath tap against penis. In short, pressure of running water helps.

Would love to achieve hands free orgasm from pegging or rimming - that’s the ultimate fantasy.