Is anyone addicted to buying sex toys since 1st Lockdown?

Hi All,
Is anyone else addicted to buying sex toys especially since the first lockdown started at the beginning of this year? I’ve been looking back and I have bought 6 toys since March alone :sweat_smile: Everytime I think I have all I need I see a new item spring up on LH or see an offer that’s too good to resist lol.

Any thoughts? :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We have bought quite a few since the first lockdown, but I think it just coincided with our decision to start exploring our sex life a bit more.

4 Likes

yep that’s similar to me and my SO - we both wanted to try new toys as we couldn’t see each other for the first few months of lockdown :slight_smile: Glad that our collection has expanded :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

I honestly only joined in June and lockdown was at least partially to blame :joy:

7 Likes

I think I’ve had a problem for a while but it’s definitely given me more of a variety of excuses!!

“Well, I haven’t been able to go to pubs or bars this month”

“Well, I’m not able to have any physical contact with an actual human”

and so it goes on…

5 Likes

Yesterday was my 7th order since march, with plenty of goodies inside each one. I wouldn’t say I was addicted, just always horny :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve spent a lot since discovering lovehoney, usually under the excuse of being stressed :joy: I’d honestly never even masturbated before or particularly felt the need to. I bought a bullet after a combination of boredom and idle curiosity and then this happened :joy:

11 Likes

Not to buying toys, but maybe to using them! :stuck_out_tongue: I hadn’t used any toys at at before the lockdown but I did buy myself a dildo first and then a vibrator and I have become a regular user of these toys now.

5 Likes

I’ve just counted up, we’ve had 7 orders from LoveHoney all with quite a few items, we also ordered a few things from a couple of other sites, and when the lockdown was eased we went through and had a good look around a well known adult toy shop and got a few items there. Most of our things are from LoveHoney though.

5 Likes

…yes…since lockdown… awkwardly looks around

9 Likes

Haha yes definitely only since lockdown… cough

9 Likes

We were a bit addicted just before lockdown. When our son’s were at school we used them lots. Then lockdown and home schooling we couldn’t use for a long time hehe! Now they’re back at school so it’s all good!

5 Likes

I don’t consider it a addiction but even pre covid I enjoyed buying sex toys especially after not being allowed to with my ex.

6 Likes

So… short answer yes, the toy box is bursting at the seams since lockdown… man, I have so enjoyed rediscovering toys!
After a long spell of perimenopausal lack of libido, things then went totally the other way, and left me as horny as a teenager (OH is bemused but delighted). Apparently that is also a thing that can sometimes happen with menopause. Who knew?
Anyway my trusty bullet broke (my only toy at the time), I had to replace it, and sadly the first replacement (not from LH) was a bit ‘meh’ and led me to go looking for something better. And then I found LH’s cave of wonders :laughing:

7 Likes

I definitely buy more when I’m single! The longer it’s been since I’ve bad sex the more I tend to get in anticipation of the next time. Lockdown alone has definitely led me to put in a few hefty orders!

7 Likes

Oh I know the feeling after having my first baby my libido went sky high but im waiting for the coil so until I’m protected I find im masterbating alot when little one is it bed its mummy’s time…I have made a few orders so to speak 7 I think​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Ace… darling! I had no idea that was the case. How lovely that you’ve been enabled to discover your capacity for pleasure. I’m so happy for you! :heart:

6 Likes

During the first lockdown we had the kids around 24/7 so had the opposite effect for us :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve actually not bought anything this year.
Can’t say I’ve been that bothered about using them or the “deals”

1 Like

Haha well I kinda got addicted way before the lockdown with toys and especially this year I’ve tired very hard to rein in on my purchases as can’t find anymore spaces to hide them all in my room. Think the bigger fear is imagining one day my parents will open my wardrobe and a bombardment of vibrating dildos will all fly out!! :see_no_evil:

6 Likes