Is anyone addicted to buying sex toys since 1st Lockdown?

I must admit I kinda had an addiction to buying stuff off love honey must of have spend a couple of hundred pounds on toys since the first lockdown

5 Likes

@AJSTAR i have the same fear :flushed:
Fortunately my kids are a bit past the stage of snooping in my wardrobe for Xmas presents: “What’s this for, mummy?” Erm, it’s a … massager … for my, erm, tight shoulders, you know, from all that videoconferencing…”

7 Likes

Hahaha that’s a good way to explain to them!
I might have to try using that if ever mine get found :sweat_smile:

I hadn’t used toys at all until my current girlfriend that I met just before everything went downhill with the world. Now I have so many…

I have bought a bunch and trying new things.

4 Likes

To be honest, im buying less lately.
Not being able to meet up with people for fun or sexual encounters means things arent getting used as much. Being on my own more has made me use some of my toys more for myself but i realised more how many toys i actually have already.

When lockdown ends my spending will most likely go back up but if i see something i really like i may buy it.

2 Likes

I bought a fair few toy prior to lock down. Now I find myself buying more! Including things I wouldn’t of bought or tried previously!! Have to say loving the sexual side of lock down but missing the social side badly!!

1 Like

I have found I’ve expanded my taste and kinks. I’ve found a new love of impact play something I always shyed away from but now have really embraced it!

Has anyone found a like they are surprised at?

2 Likes

Taken anal play to another level with a xl inflatable cock locker butt plug, also upped the bondage game with a spreader bar and a bondage wedge. Plus a load more sex toys.

Like you say have experimented more and we are loving it!

3 Likes

Not at all. :slightly_smiling_face: I think great sex starts with a bit of self-knowledge. And if you don’t know how to pleasure yourself you’re going to have a hard time showing someone else how you like it (when you meet them :slightly_smiling_face:).

3 Likes

YES :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Honestlyy spent way too much money but it’s all worth it

5 Likes

My Storage part of my wardrobe is also way too full :smiley:

1 Like

I recently tried the nipple suckers and was pleasantly surprised at how sensitive my nipples were after using them for just 10minutes :slight_smile:

It’s not sad at all! Most important things is to know how to pleasure yourself - only you know what your body loves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha some people have walk in wardrobes, others need a walk in sex closet to store all the toys :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeh there is an issue need to come up with a better storage solution any ideas anyone?

1 Like

How about trying a trunk to put them in for storage! :grin:

2 Likes

I put mine in separate satin bags and some come in a LH storage case and keep them in a clothes basket in my wardrobe and have some clothes packed on top to hide it away from Eagle eyes :smiley:

1 Like

I was slightly addicted to buying sex toys before lockdown but when we had to stay home it gave me an excuse to buy even more lol.

I just looked and iv had 12 orders in the last 12 months so 1 per month.

3 Likes

Kind of considering buying a toolbox. Lockable, unremarkable and No one expects to find sex toys in a tool box.

3 Likes

Buy a electronic safe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: