Is anyone addicted to buying sex toys since 1st Lockdown?

That’s a smart idea!

1 Like

Famous last words lol, I told myself that at least 4 times already :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s quite a collection! I’m glad that there are more people who also can’t stop buying more items :speak_no_evil: The only thing I’m missing now are nipple clamps and suction toys I think :grin:

The Moana Lisa is the toy that I’ve been addicted this whole lockdown LOL great toy!

1 Like

I’ve had an addiction to buying them since I left home for college. Lockdown for us in NZ was pretty short but I definitely did buy more than usual in that time. I wasn’t spending as much money on fuel for my car or on going out for drinks or meals so it made it easier to buy more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I only discovered sex toys last year so it was just an initial period of trying different things. It’s settled down now to just half a dozen vibes I like of which Mrs S only uses a couple and I don’t expect to buy a lot more.

2 Likes

Well that lasted 5 months until I discovered electrosex gear and bought a decent collection of stimulators and accessories then after my wand broke I had a bit of a spree filling my bedside cabinet with a variety of new toys between June and August this year. :blush: That should be enough for a while as my current focus is exploring the electrosex equipment more thoroughly, there are a lot of options with it.

1 Like