Is having no pubes comfortable for men?

Other than a bit of a trim once or twice my boyfriend hasn’t really taken care of his pubes before, which drives me nuts. He’s finally said he is going to let me take care of it for and when we get together this weekend. I’ve always wanted to see it completely smooth so am planning to shave all of it off for him. I’m hoping he will keep it this was so any tips or tricks for keeping it as comfortable and itch free as possible?

6 Likes

Definitely much better without from my experience. I shaved my years ago and then started waxing them and for me it is much more comfortable without anything at all down there. My girlfriend loves it like this so it’s all good! Go for it and hope you have fun.

3 Likes

Hi @sammy-jo
This morning I had my usual shave in the “man garden”
The best way to stop any itch is to do it regularly. I can probably go a couple of weeks before any annoying itch sets in, so for me I do it about every 10 days. It feels very nice and clean.
When shaving the sack you’ll need plenty of soap or shaving cream and a sharp razor. Make sure the skin is pulled tight in the area that is being shaved as it does get a bit “wrinkly” :grinning:

Is this something you do yourself and want the BF to be the same?

Hope that helps x

3 Likes

I would assume it’s as comfortable as it is for a woman?

7 Likes

Extremely comfortable.

I stopped wearing underwear last summer and still don’t. The freedom and clean feeling is quite sensual actually. Keeps the emotions simmering! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been completely shaven for over ten years now and find that a quick and regular once over in the shower or bath works best. I find it so much more comfortable than being hairy as I tend to wear thongs or G strings which are obviously a lot more fitted than boxers.
I never let it go for more than two or three days because it then starts to be a bit scratchy for the old chap although I never suffer shaving rash. It’s just the short hair against smooth skin!
The secret is, as others have said, to use a very good quality multi blade razor and equally good quality shaving cream. I find the body shave gels really good because they don’t wash off as soon as I get under the shower.
On a personal note, my wife has never offered to do it for me although doesn’t dislike it so your partner is really lucky to have you offer to do it for him.
Long term, if he’s comfortable with it, suggest the routine above and maybe join him in the shower with your lady shave just to keep things interesting.

1 Like

Hubby has had no pubic hair for at least 15 years now, since his mid 20’s. He started shaving and has been getting waxed now for some time and only needs to get it done every couple of months now. He’s always said it’s far more comfortable without hair there.

4 Likes

Im completely shaved and have been for a number of years now…
I just lather up and shave the bush area first.
Take time shaving his cock shaft, drawing the razor downwards.
When it comes to his balls, just stretch the skin tight over the balls and let the razor glide over them.
I doubt if he will get any itching if he shaves regularly, say once or twice a week
I think he will enjoy the smoothness and for me it feels cleaner.
My wife prefers me shaved for oral…she is also buffed smooth
I think once he goes bare, he’ll not want any hair there .

3 Likes

If you shave pubic (or any hair) then the stubble, as it grows back, will be sharp and can be itchy. If you wax or epilate the regrowth is softer and smother.

If you shave frequently the stubble never grows long enough to be itchy.

3 Likes

I shave my pubic hair about twice a week I like the look and feels much fresher.
I trim my chest and tummy hair and also under arms to a grade one for the same reason.

2 Likes

I trim mine short but not fully shaved as the regrow for me gets uncomfortable and prone to ingrown hairs or spots :grimacing:

4 Likes

Been shaving it all the last few years and I much prefer it. First time was a bit itchy but now it’s just once a week and this keeps it all smooth. My wife loves it like this and doesn’t want me to let it regrow!

2 Likes

I used to fully shave and I found I’d get sweety where my balls rested against my inner thighs which wasn’t nice and then there’s also regrowth which if you don’t keep on top of your shaving can be very itchy, but most of all I have problems with ingrowing hairs, for that reason I don’t shave my face and this also ended up being a problem on my balls, I’d end up with sore areas where the hairs were ingrowing.
So in the end I compromised, my balls and all the areas around the top of legs and above my under carriage I trim to around half an inch, it looks that good I actually had a gay friend who thought my balls were always shaved when he saw them, I shave my shaft completely as I never had a problem with a smooth shaft.

3 Likes

My boyfriend says it feels much better without pubes and he has been shaving them since he was 19.

2 Likes

I’ve only shaved a handful of times and it’s been extremely itchy every time for me. I don’t think my partner enjoyed the bald look on me anyway, though that is subjective.

Nowadays I just use a trimmer and trim them down every so often. We’ve been enjoying them a bit shorter and it’s fairly easy and pain free.
I have been tidying up a little bit with a razor around my snail trail and stuff recently too though and that hasn’t been so itchy, so there’s a chance I wouldn’t find the full shave super itchy anymore either? Not sure.

The other issue I have with shaving or even trimming is it makes the hair on my balls and gooch look like wayyy more and I find them very hard to do. Just doesn’t feel safe to me at all. If anyone has tips for that, let me know :joy::woman_facepalming:

Completely shaven for me with a razor for a few years. My OH likes it and makes me feel a bit kinky being completely smooth for her.

3 Likes

I do it with a Manscaped trimmer rather than a full shave - needs doing quite often, but it’s cleaner and a lot nicer down there (or she thinks so!)

1 Like

I shave it off every week or so. But the wife likes me to leave a bit above

2 Likes

Many here have said use a good shaving soap. BUT if you use a good body lotion you will get really good results. The razor blade won’t drag and you will leave the skin moisturised and smelling nice in the process. It also prevents drying of the skin when using some soaps. Enjoy!!

I get waxed, prone to in grown hairs though at the boxer waist line. Even gets the bum etc not itchy feeling when growing back and no cuts from the clippers or razors