Is having no pubes comfortable for men?

I personally tend to get really bad razor burn and ingrown hairs any time I shave, especially down there. I tend to just keep them trimmed short. I’ve done all the tricks in the book but if I shave down there, that means zero sexual activity with someone else for a while.

I trim mine to a 3mm length so barely any length and stays short for long time. I fully save cock, balls and shape using razor.

Never get any spots on cock or balls but where I shave a shape I do get spots.

Sometimes with an electric face shave I go over the areas quickly with that.

We have two sons so I don’t want them to see me fully bald hehe!

got mine completely lasered years ago, i would highly recommend it

2 Likes

I use an electric trimmer to tidy / trim the hair down around the top :top: and then use an old style double edge safety razor :razor: and wet shave with a nice cedar wood :wood: cream and shave completely all my balls , back and crack.

Never had any issues, once or twice a very minor nik to the skin, but nothing bad or painful.

It’s a weekly routine now and always get nice smooth finish and no rash / bumps or spots.

2 Likes

I wear g strings all the time so have been smooth all round, for 30+ years, yes it can get a bit itchy if i leave it but thst just reminds me to give it a shave

2 Likes

If you keep it up yes. If you haven’t done it then expect some chafing​:grimacing::thinking:

1 Like

I’m another voter for waxing. I’ve been keeping things trim for over 30 years, but struggled with rashes and ingrown hairs from shaving. I could shave balls and cock, but not above, so would trim. I was already getting most of the rest of me waxed, so as salons started offering mens intimate waxing I decided to try it and have never looked back.

2 Likes

I have been mostly hair free down there for years and have shaved a number of times , but the itch and irritation is not fun . I much prefer to do at home sugar waxing , but as our grandson has been living with us for several years that is off the table . I would love to try lasering but no one nearby does it , oh and we are still under covid restrictions . I have been using Magic Shave Powder for about 3 years , it is inexpensive and does not irritate MY skin . If you try it , do a small test area first to make sure your skin is not sensitive . And follow the instruction ! I love no hair anywhere down there , I feel way sexier and horny ( but that may just be me ) .

I prefer it and it is more comfortable for me. I’m 42 now and started shaving in my late teens and have gone back and forward shaving it all of to just leaving a bit. The last few years I started waxing it which is so much smoother, lasts longer and a better feeling.

1 Like

Been smooth for over 20 yrs , the oh loves me that way , we shave each other, just make sure you use a good quality razor , yes for the first few weeks you may get ingrown hairs but they soon disappear, we also use a IPL to reduce the growback and only shave once every few weeks now .

Its a lot easier when smooth.

Doesn’t get as hot I feel.
I like how it looks.
Just feels more comfortable.
Won’t get hairs in partners mouth.

1 Like

As a very hairy guy I can shave it all off, I’d look stupid, but I do keep myself trim, and I do shave around my shaft and like to keep my balls smooth, for me i think it just looks better, and I’d imagine MrsToysrus wouldn’t enjoy a face full of man fur!

abosutely! I’ve been doing it for 10-12 years and I love it. It takes a little while to get used to but I’m not a fan of hair so it fits me perfectly.

3 Likes

Initially, it was uncomfortable shaving the pubes off, but once the skin is used to shaving, it’s then a breeze to look after, I prefer not to have pubes on me and only takes a couple of mins in the shower to remove them.

1 Like

I’ve always preferred being smooth. I keep my chest, crotch area and bum fully smooth. OH prefers it too. Find it much comfier and sexier - especially in the heat of the summer. There are a number of good mens body groomers on the market now (a brand beginning with ‘Ph’ and sounding like a mans name is one I have sworn by for years). I have tried waxing but it’s expensive to do regularly and I don’t like the ingrown hairs that always seem to appear as hard as you try (not to mention the pain!)

My boyfriend started shaving last year and says it is. I haven’t seen him with any pubes since then.

I find it not uncomfortable at all.

Hi and welcome @MuffEater .
Does that mean you find it comfortable?

Double negative :laughing:

soooooo comfy, to the point i consider laser