Is having no pubes comfortable for men?

That’s a most excellent question.

Hair have a purpose, reducing skin to skin contact and friction.

When i shave the sack, i need to use talc powder for everything to stay fresh, smooth and non sticky.
Without talc powder, my balls will quickly get sweaty, skin start sticking to thighs/other ball/knob and pull or get stuck, and it becomes uncomfortable pretty quickly. (I wear boxer shorts too, no idea if that helps or not)

The above part is probably more uncomfortable for men? Just no idea if a smooth vulva would have the same issue in terms of sticking to each other side, or if prominent lips sticking out would be similar or not. I assume that not dangling as much between the legs probably not, but i cant tell for obvious reasons.

In terms of hair regrowth and mild itchiness, i cant imagine it could be much different.

In any case, i still shave, and embrace baby/talc powder.

I shave throughout the spring and summer as does my wife. We let it grow in the autumn and winter. In fact we both shaved smooth yesterday as the clocks went forward. It made for great for play and a super sexy morning. Smooth sex certainly feels different to pubes and it’s noisier as you slap together. :joy:

2 Likes

JustAnotherPervert, you might find using a good ‘body lotion’ works really well for shaving and it moisturises your skin in the process. This leaves everything soft and silky without any shaving rash etc. As for boxers I don’t tend to have underwear like that. I have found something that supports and allows my skin to breath, lace, or silk works well and I tend to go for a Jock, thong, or tanga style, something that cups the tackle :grinning:

I get waxed and it feels so much better. Should have started doing it 20 years ago.

See the problem is waxing is pardon the pun a balls, as the loose skin is crap for waxing and terrible for shaving. I think if id someone else do it for me that i trusted id be a bit happier. But smooth would be nice. Its a bit like having a beard and clean shaven. Someday… just someday

1 Like

Shaving your balls is easier and safer than you think provided you’re careful.
Imagine shaving your neck without looking up to stretch and tighten the skin there! You just don’t do it so do the same when shaving your balls.
Lie in the bath so that you can pull and tighten the skin in stages and always use a good quality shave cream/gel and a new 5 blade razor.
If it’s your first time and the hair is long, trim it very short first with an electric razor or hair/beard trimmer then lather up and go for it.
I guarantee you’ll wish you’d done it sooner :cherries:

2 Likes

Ivs never cringed as much in my life, im too fat to shave my balls in the bath lol

1 Like

I shave fully down there every 2 days, so does Laura, we both have ever since we have known each other apart from the little strip laura use to have back in the 00’s but now both fully I find it much better, cleaner and more comfortable personally.

2 Likes

I get to shave both of us

1 Like

I first began by trimming a few years ago, before moving to shaving and the effect is one of greater comfort and enhanced sensitivity and feeling.
I’d certainly recommend it to any man who is thinking about going smooth down there!

2 Likes

A razor fuck that :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t shave your bollox with a razor sod that , electric shaver yes but a razor :rofl::rofl:

I’m off on me hols soon. I used to shave everything all the time. But the wife prefers a little hair on me.
I like being completely bald, my wife is having a Hollywood before we go. So I will do the same

@Pussygalore3 Slow and steady is the name of the game! :wink:

Yes with a razor do it when your tackle is cool and tight and try using a good body cream / lotion as there is no drag and it leaves everything moisturised with no need to wash off any soaps or foams. Age old thing NO sideways motions with the razor just straight strokes!!

I use a razor on my coconuts and stalk, then an electric shaver for the pubic area above. I hate long pubes esp this time of year. The OH enjoys my smooth coconuts also as a bonus…

I’m pretty much bald shave all over balls, shaft and behind. I leave a bit of hair shaped on top but on past have been totally bald and had been fine.

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

Yes I would agree.

1 Like

I am completely man scaped from neck down to legs have been for years and my mrs prefers it

1 Like