Is it gay

I have asked this question of myself for years is it gay that i like to dress as a girl, love anal pleasure and being a sissy lol but i dont find men attractive​:woman_shrugging:??

1 Like

No. You’re only gay if you’re romantically and sexually attracted to men.

8 Likes

What if u are sexually attracted to cock but not who they are attached too lol

@Xdresser10
100% no - my husband is a fan of lingerie and we both love pegging where I wear a large penis strap on and penetrate him - this gets him very aroused and we love it

Not gay at all

4 Likes

If only they didn’t come attached lol but no, still not gay.

2 Likes

Haha if only :rofl:

1 Like

Large strap is my fave lol

1 Like

No. It just means you are kinky. Unless you prefer the same sex form you are not gay.

2 Likes

No. Lots of people are doing it regularly.

This is such a good (and really important) question!

The problem is how people perceive and judge each other.

We can’t determine your sexual orientation. That’s your choice!

Unfortunately society associates certain characteristics with Homosexuality.

Such as campness. Take Michael McIntyre - not gay… very camp!

How people choose to dress and express themselves has been tied to stereotypes in the past, but at times, society is trying to have a more adult conversation about the difference between freedom of expression and sexuality. Unfortunately, much of society isn’t ready for that conversation and there are very stuck ideas like - a guy must be gay if he wears heels.
I remember people thinking - a guy must be gay if he is a nurse.
Doesn’t that seem backwards thinking now? Hopefully society starts to become less judgmental… and hopefully, we become less critical of our own selves.

5 Likes

I think the term is hetro romantic.
Meaning your open to sex with either gender but only interested in the opposite sex romantically.

1 Like

No requirement for names labels gay/ bi/ straight just enjoy your own sexuality.

And kinks​:grin:

1 Like

Being gay is a emotion mate . Just keep enjoying whatever makes you happy .

Not necessarily, cross dressing is one thing, being gay is an emotional attraction to someone of the same sex.

1 Like

How do people stop associating the two things together though???

1 Like

I used to have a sissy maid. He was a sissy for the four hours he was with me, and then he would go home to his girlfriend.

Enjoy what you enjoy, and love who you love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course not, as @JoCat mentioned to be gay is when you find men romantically and sexually attractive over women.
I don’t like putting labels on things but if anything I’d say your just into cross dressing and being submissive

3 Likes

You can’t really change the general public’s perception but one can change their own which is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Everyone has their opinion but I believe it isn’t as I love anal play but never seen a guy as attractive.

2 Likes

Well said!