Is it just me or does this hot weather make you horny!?

Since this hot weather started I have felt rather horny and wanting sex more than normal. If I remember back to my holiday abroad last year I was the same then, not that the OH is complaining! Does anyone else get like this when it's hot or is it the last thing you want to do!?

2 Likes

When warmer than normal Britain, yes.

When this hot, no.

Any bodily contact is likely to result in shooting them across the room.

Hot yes, humid no. So abroad in the heat it is great, here when it is hot and humid and I'm just sweating my arse off, I tend not to feel quite so horny, nor do I expect my OH finds me particularly attractive (although saying that, I do enjoy the sight of HER sweaty body :) )

Oh hello yes the hotter the hornier

When I was in my early 20s I did. I used to phone my now husband to get him to come over as quick as he could. Now I get too hot, too sweaty and I just couldn't see my husband far enough.

Yes it does make me hornier! Always 😄

Oh yes !

100% all my friends agree too, we were so surprised to hear how much more horny we all are at the moment. I thought it was just me but it is reassuring to know a lot of people feel this way too. The problem at the moment is that the weather is a little too hot for energetic sex ahah.

Warm weather yes.

Too hot no. Feeling sticky dampens my appetite for sex.

Sadly not, unless I'm in an air conditioned room.
Being so obese, I sweat a lot and I'm too paranoid that I'll be too sticky and taste horrid!
All I seem to be doing, is having colder showers 3 times a day!

When it's really uncomfortable hot no but if i'm going to try and cool off in a cold shower i'll take a toy or two in just incase i fancy using them

Love it on holiday but not in the UK heat, its just to much to be sweating anymore

BarginHunta wrote:

Hot yes, humid no. So abroad in the heat it is great, here when it is hot and humid and I'm just sweating my arse off, I tend not to feel quite so horny, nor do I expect my OH finds me particularly attractive (although saying that, I do enjoy the sight of HER sweaty body :) )

100% this

Think there is a tipping point at late 20 degrees. Before that horny as hell, but after gets a bit too much.

Not when the humidity is like this, I just want to lay in front of a fan all day and be left alone!

1 Like

NatandTom wrote:

Not when the humidity is like this, I just want to lay in front of a fan all day and be left alone!

Haha me too!

1 Like

I am so horny at the mo!! It's too sticky for full on sex though so I'm just enjoying some foreplay and some 'me time' with my toys. Can't get enough!!

1 Like

Nice bright sunny weather - yes I am horny AF............this sweaty humid hell....NO!! Urgh, im constantly gross and sticky and I just everyone to leave me alone ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

1 Like

What about us folk living in Spain? we had a low of 25c last night, and 35c predicted today, and they were saying 41c at the weekend, but that has been rounded down to 38c, phew thats a relief.

Of course you get used to the hot weather and you have to prepare your day. This morning I was working in the garden at 6.45, but was finished by 8.30 as it was getting quite warm at 28c. First thing, dive into the pool, that cold water soon refreshes you.

Its 11.30ish here at the moment and its 33c, a bit warm as there is very little breeze which doesn't help. But going back to the thread, yes it does make both wifey and me more horny, and sweaty, but thats when the pool comes into play.

We take our friend to the airport later today, and then its a salad for dinner tonight, you are ALL most welcome to join us. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Big girl here too so I get very claggy (love that word 😂) so much paranoia about how my lady bits handle the heat. I don't mind working up a sweat during sex, it can be kinda sexy when you've both got that sex sheen, but when it's dripping off you before you've even looked at each other 🙈🙈 ah, the mind is willing, and my lady bits shout louder, but the rest of me struggles in this heat 🙈🙈