Is it just me or does this hot weather make you horny!?

NatandTom wrote:

Not when the humidity is like this, I just want to lay in front of a fan all day and be left alone!

And me 😊

No not even the thought of 12th Doctor or Darth vader turn me on far too hot. Humid I mean.

Kate17 wrote:

100% all my friends agree too, we were so surprised to hear how much more horny we all are at the moment. I thought it was just me but it is reassuring to know a lot of people feel this way too. The problem at the moment is that the weather is a little too hot for energetic sex ahah.

At least it's not just me then!!! Just get the fan out on full blast for the energetic sex and a nice cool shower to finish off πŸ˜‰

Yes, totally agree, hubby was away last week so I was using my toys about twice a day! He got home Sunday and he is not complaining about it haha. Though we need the fans on that is for sure!!

I'm less horny when I'm too hot πŸ˜‚

No not really but still been enjoying sex daily...but not as horny as I felt a few weeks back.

I get hornier my wife gets less horny as it's too hot and too sticky to do anything.

I'm ridiculously horny, the heat and singledom doesn't help either!

Yes, always long lazy sex, nothing to frantic or sweaty.

Sadly it's been too hot for any bedroom fun. I asked hubby the other night but we both agreed we'd either stick to each other or I'd slide off him!

My wife says that I get more horny the hotter it gets, don't know what she means πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Pinky2105 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Not when the humidity is like this, I just want to lay in front of a fan all day and be left alone!

And me 😊

Me too - especially after working in ridiculous heat all day too xxx

1 Like

Can't say I notice a difference from temperatures, I end up horny pretty much every day.

Just found this thread so thought I would revive it!

I’ve been sat sunning myself today, and I’m feeling so horny just from having the heat on my skin! Hubby is in work so will wait until he gets home tonight for a happy release :slightly_smiling_face::sunny:

2 Likes

With our weekend away and the weather, I’m just super horny :smiling_imp: and so was he so it was win win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree, the weather is hot and :sun_with_face: and I just want to jump on my husband when he gets in from work. This hot weather drives me crazy.

1 Like

I will say in this hot weather i am normal have shorts on and my OH has sundress or skirts on mostly witch with that she looks amazing and the very small amount off clothes and the fact see like teasing me walking around with no underwear while doing house work makes both off your sex drive increase and to be honest i don’t mind :joy:

Much above the low 20’s really suppresses my desire / ability to do anything at all, let alone sex.

I’m a fan of bare skin & sweat (my wife’s more than mine) so yeah! Of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes definitely

1 Like