Is it just me or does this hot weather make you horny!?

The heat makes me so horny. I love the idea of having some hot sweaty sex. Also the heat reminds me of holidays where me and the missus have got up to some fun

1 Like

The hotter it gets the hornier I become. :grin:
:notes:Bring me sunshine​:notes:

1 Like

I stay hot & Horny ye round

1 Like

Hot, steamy :hot_face: sticky sex, the sweat just dripping. The skin to skin contact too :drooling_face::ok_hand: the passionate kissing all over too

3 Likes

I agree! Just eased one out there on my own in that lovely first thing in the morning horny haze and will be jumping my OH when I see them tonight. Love that sweaty feel x

1 Like

Sex is the last thing on my mind when it’s hot. Shared body heat is a real passion killer for me when the ambient temperature is high, separate beds is the order of the day for me, in summer.

Constantly horny in the summer :sunny:I have to say I get equally as horny when it’s raining, it’s raining now and it always turns me on. I got completely drenched in it last week which left me feeling incredibly sexy and horny :sweat_drops::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes - I find the sunshine also puts me in the mood. My brain is a gutter at present !

2 Likes

Yes definitely the warm weather makes it so much more comfortable to be scantily clad around the house. Hot and Horny! :fire::bikini::dress::high_heel:

Given that I was literally begging for my husband to sort me out several times today (he wasn’t interested) YES - the weather must be the issue.

2 Likes

How did I miss this thread ? Yes I get much hornier during warm / hot weather . I am a closet nudist and as the weather warms I adjust how many clothes I wear . As I sunbath and work on my tan the sun and my tanning coconut oil along with wearing my tanning pouch that just covers my cock and balls get me horny . In the heat of summer I will often be nude or maybe just a thong around the house . To cover up I wear my most wore out and short pair of cutoffs .

I always find hot weather makes me horny. I’m semi hard most of the time at the moment so it doesn’t take much for me to get fully aroused which my wife is loving.

1 Like