Is Lingerie sexy with a mum tum?

Would love everyone’s opinion if they find wearing lingerie sexy after having kids with the lovely mum tum/stretch marks and guys if you still think it looks appealing?

Always loved the way it make me feel prior but not so much anymore. I feel like I want to buy lingerie that hides everything. Is there lingerie that covers these areas?

23 Likes

Easy answer, yes it is :grinning:

13 Likes

Mum tum and stretch marks are badges of honour. Be proud of them and of yourself. Wear whatever lingerie you want and feel sexy and desirable.

38 Likes

Hell yes!! Every body is beautiful :heart:

22 Likes

I used to be very self conscious of my tummy and stretchmarks until I started camming, then I got guys saying how sexy it looked and wanting to watch me stroke my stomach!
Of course if you really want to keep your tummy covered then there’s loads of lingerie pieces that’ll do that.

Babydolls flow over the tummy area and chemises are a good option too.

22 Likes

Sexy as hell so go for it x

15 Likes

I don’t have a tum from being a mumma, but I do have stretch marks and scars on my belly button and lower belly from surgeries and the answer is still HELLS TO YES!

Every body is awesome, embrace every part of you. I have a selection of lingerie from LH and won’t lie and say that every piece looks great everyday, but I’ll always find something that makes me go ‘daaaamn I still got it’.

A lot of the bra sets have high waisted bottoms which hold everything in and baby dolls are a sure thing for covering your belly up, whilst still looking cute!

Also… #tigerstripesareawesome :orange_heart:

17 Likes

Ive got stretch marks too, but i still like the look of lingerie on. I agree with @rockstar though, you earned those doing something amazing. i know it can be difficult but trying to see them as a badge of honour can help.
Wear lingerie for yourself as well as for someone special. Find something that makes you feel sexy is a real confidence boost.

If you want to ease back into stuff, things like babydolls and bodys can be a good place to start.
But anyone worth your time will think your beautiful no matter what.

16 Likes

I’ll second this!

12 Likes

yes, yes & yes. Sexy as hell. Go for it Hun xxxx

7 Likes

Spot on !!

3 Likes

I’ve had 3 kid’s and feel like my belly is absolutely disgusting, I hate it. But my hubby is so wonderful, he finds me sexy in whatever I wear, and turn him on in seconds :smirk: he gave me the confidence to wear lingerie, and it definitely turns him on. And as my confidence grew I started to wear more revealing lingerie that showed my mum tum and now bra sets that completely shows off my belly.
I was so worried that he would be grossed out, found it disgusting that it would be a turn off for him. But it’s the complete opposite, he just tells me that whatever I wear for him he’ll find me sexy in it, and he’s proven it on every occasion. I love what he says to me “a man’s got to have something to grab hold off” :rofl: babydolls would be a good place to start

15 Likes

Why would you want to hide anything? You should be proud of your body and what you’ve achieved.
Go skimpy as you can and show everything off It only makes you sexier in my book :heart_eyes: xx

6 Likes

If you haven’t found it already, there is a thread full of pics of people of all shapes, sizes and ages looking amazing in their lingure. Seeing it on the models can be a bit intimidating at times and I always find it a good antidote to that.

13 Likes

Scars, stretch marks, sags etc are signs we have lived, both men and women have them, embrace them, be proud of them flaunt them! :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I don’t like my belly after kids, but hubby doesn’t care about it. But I am still conscious of it so I get where you are coming from!

So I buy lingerie that hides it, such as

• basques/corsets which are longer in the body (some stop too short and emphasise the hang) including bodies

• floaty babydolls

• and my latest venture is highly patterned body stockings so they hide quite a bit of the sag

Hope this is some kind of help :heart:

13 Likes

This is a wholesome thread. I see them as tiger stripes too and like to trace them as I’m stroking my wife.

6 Likes

Hell yes! I can still remember saying that the stretch marks are just the road you have taken and the road to the future.

13 Likes

As above if you feel you want to hide them then yes there are literally 100s of LH items which will do the job.
However I have to add I find stretch marks sexy (on myself and others). Like twisty turny rivers shining on the skin.
I’m not the only one. If you are on Instagram do a search #stretchmarks #tigerstripes etc.

10 Likes

Most blokes don’t “see” such things, we love you for the whole package…Trust me!

11 Likes