Is Lingerie sexy with a mum tum?

@LittleMinx92 I agree with so many of the comments it’s you that your partner finds attractive sexy whatever you wear :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

If a man is still excited to take you to bed any chance he can get, then he would absolutely love to see you in lingerie. It doesn’t matter what you think he sees. He doesn’t see your flaws. He sees his beautiful partner, confident in themselves, and ready to enjoy some sexy time! That level of interest alone is a huge turn on!!!

7 Likes

Apart from clueless teenagers and think-they’re-so-cool players, I don’t think any man has any strong opinions about stretch marks or scars at all , most are just happy anyone is getting naked around them at all, no one is going to be super horny see stretch marks and stop. As for carrying a bit of weight, only shallow blokes even care.

5 Likes

I would say yes it’s definitely sexy. Don’t be worried about your mum tum or stretch marks. I’m sure when you put something on your oh will show you how they like it.

My Oh was worried about the same thing but I think now she is more into it and enjoys it just as much :blush:

2 Likes

Jumping on this a bit late.
I find everything about my wife incredibly attractive including her ‘mum tum’.
Does she look like a Victoria Secret lingerie model? No.
Do I look like a Calvin Klein underwear model? Certainly not!!!
Her ‘tum’ carried our 3 children and has the marks to show it. I know she may not like that but to me it’s so attractive and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Reading that back, I should really tell her more often!

15 Likes

Personally I think mum bodies are stunning wonderful things of beauty! My wife has had 3 children 2 naturally and 1 c section. And her body amazes me! Each little mark is like a little reminder of what she has been through and has done.
When she’s naked I stare at her lust fully want to touch every part of her.
Sorry went on a bit of a tangent.
Mum bodies are sexy and no one should.feel the need to cover up.

9 Likes

Hell yes it is my OH has a mum yum tum and I find it sexy A F so just be proud of it and wear whatever you want

3 Likes

I’m 53 and I have never been with a “skinny” woman. Women are meant to have curves. You’re a beautiful vibrant being, don’t ever forget that ! And if a ‘man’ doesn’t like your curves or your stretch marks then find one of the many many many more who will, and do. Are you sure it’s you that makes you feel this way or is it something he said, did or looked. That is the real question. You shouldn’t feel this way, you should wear them as a badge of honour ! Good luck (((hugs)))

5 Likes

Yes - do tell her - she will be delighted - it is such a lovely thing to say and to hear

5 Likes

Hell Yes!
I love 1. Women glow during pregnancy and being horny or 2. Post birth (when women feels physically “normal” 3. After giving the new Mom rest…take over for Baby care while she takes her “me time” like a long bubble bath, or calm music or other

1 Like

Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be .
As the song says… " love the one your with."
Just because a woman has had kids doesn’t mean she can’t look sexy… bloody right she does.

5 Likes

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Its such a gift, that some folk aren’t blessed with. OH has the scars too, is conscious of them. But since finding lingerie like babydolls and basques, her body confidence is getting back to what it use to be.

4 Likes

@LittleMinx92

A very easy answer indeed. YES of course it looks appealing.

I know it’s not easy, and can be incredibly difficult after having kids. However It’s so important to be confident in your body. The confidence is sexy and wearing lingerie is such an added bonus.

3 Likes

My wife has had two C sections and I can honestly say I’ve never found her more attractive than now definitely when she puts on some sexy lingerie

7 Likes

I find it to be very attractive and even better if currently pregnant!

4 Likes

Exactly this!!!

I can’t speak for others but I find my wifes mum tum really sexy, makes her normal!

4 Likes

Mr C would say it’s one of his biggest turn Ons , me in nice flattering lingerie with a slight cling to the mum tum definitely works for him .

2 Likes

A mum is still sexy in my opinion, your body has done a remarkable and wonderful thing and should be celebrated, after all us fellas should weather so well, (to many pies and pints) enjoy.

3 Likes

Mum tums are always sexy

7 Likes