Is there a better name for ‘male masturbator'

Sperminator? Manhood Milker? Cockenspiel?

2 Likes

Part of the problem is there’s a whole book of names for playing with your own penis and most of them are comic or violent rather than sexy. It reinforces the idea that there’s something ridiculous or embarrassing about the act.

One of the first toys I bought was at Erotica and was called a Monkey Spanker. Some toys have moved away from that. Stroker works for me as a term.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, Glockenspiel means Bell Play, so Cockenspiel is Cock Play…i think! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I suppose any name or term does the job and is good to hear that people / anyone masturbates and don’t keep it in hehe! :blush:

2 Likes

My understanding is that something was lost in translation between the German developers and its release to the English-speaking market. I have no citation for that claim, can’t remember if I read it somewhere or heard it in a video.
It’s by far my wife’s favorite toy, and she kind of loves to hate on the name.

1 Like

I thought it was Wanker as I’m a male masterbator and I am called it all the time but then I realised it was for completely different reasons!! :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Willy Wonder
Dick Delights
Cock-oction
Penis Pulsator
Your Third Hand
Peen-erciser

2 Likes

can you guys think of any prostate ones tho? :face_with_monocle:
personally i like a bit of a tickle there too

1 Like

Next doors dog woke me up an hour ago and not been able to get back to sleep so have come up with a new name and an ad campaign for a launch on the US West Coast.

I give you the ‘Schlong Bong’ - the healthy alternative for a natural high.

Now i just need to get Snoop on board to write the jingle and star in the commercials…:thinking::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

How about a puldo…if the di in dildo could represent dick then the pu could represent pussy. And of course it course it describes the action you would use…

2 Likes

I was reading this thread and all I could think of was:

Mechanical Chicken Choker
Or
Automatic Bishop Basher

1 Like

I do like the generic ‘Stroker’ term. It seems to be a bit more classy to me for some reason

3 Likes

The di in dildo doesnt come from dick; it comes from ‘dilectio’ @njp. The latin word for delicious or delightful. Moreover, there is an argument it may come from the old English word ‘diddle’.

3 Likes

Agreed, but it only really covers fleshlights and similar toys unfortunately.

1 Like

I just name mine ‘real’ names rather than the ones they are given. For example my massive toy is called Tanya. I get some funny looks when I say to the wife I had time with Tanya last night :rofl:

1 Like

I’d get in massive trouble calling a stroker by that name. My wife’s got a good friend called Tanya! :joy:

3 Likes

A dick dock

5 Likes

Should just make up an entirely new word that’s fun to say. How about “Sneeb” or “Plerp” ?

1 Like

you may as well have said plumbus drunk burp

1 Like