Is there a better name for ‘male masturbator'

I strongly dislike the title ‘male masturbators’. Not sure exactly why :face_with_monocle:. Does anyone else feel the same on this?

For sure, they can be, and often are, used for male masturbation. But then so can dildos, or hands, or wands, or vibrators. For some people it could be a feather, or a paintbrush. Whatever tickles one’s pickle, my point is that the title could describe a number of things.

Dildo, on the other hand, is a
specific object with a commonly understood range of uses.
Maybe it’s time for a new name?
Any ideas?

5 Likes

As far as i can see its just a catch all term for penis toys really.
I personally hate the term pocket pussy. For many many reasons.
…mind you womanisor arent doing much better at the name game so i think we can safely conclude humans can be pretty rubbish at naming things

5 Likes

Sometimes they get referred to as a stroker… Male vibrating stroker - rechargeable / TPE.

I slightly prefer the name stroker to masturbator.

Hearing about women masturbating sounds pretty fantastic, amazing, sexy and kinky. Hearing the term male masturbating not so much so hehe!

1 Like

The description-Male masturbator-Never really bothered me. Different to fire_ice I prefer it to stroker. Not sure what else it could be called.

I dislike that term as well.

1 Like

You are right, in order to pleasure yourself, many things can be used and are varied and to some unusual. I love vacuum cleaners and can be used to stimulate the clitoris with a soft towel for my partner or to give myself an intense blowjob. The old fashioned cleaners are the best with the long hoses and open ends, certainly not the upright types. your imagination can create all types of pleasure. I have a lovely pool in which the outtake lines can have me reach orgasm, nothing like a hot summer day and doing it in the pool.

2 Likes

Women have the “womanizer”.

Maybe men can get “the male pleasurer”!

3 Likes

:thinking: Hmmm. “Manizer” doesn’t sound quite right somehow, does it?!

1 Like

“Bloke-izer”… refreshes the parts that others can’t reach…

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

It doesn’t really bother me to be honest but I suppose it’s better than being called male wankers :joy:

1 Like

Mrs K likes the sound they make.
She’s just suggested we call them “schloopers” or “schlooper tubes" :joy:

2 Likes

Never really bothered me around the term, but interested to watch what peoples views are or alternative suggestions :blush:

1 Like

oh oh oh “boys toys”/“shaft shimmy” lol

3 Likes

The name womaniser makes me cringe. Whoever thought of that is a numb skull.

3 Likes

Male masturbators is stupidly gendered to be honest. You don’t need to be cis male to have a penis.
Pebbles dont get labeled as female masturbators, they get called clit toys :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

either that or a woman tested it and had a kink for being womanized and this made her feel ike that so then decided “hey guess what i got a name for this” (ofc im being sarcastic)

2 Likes

Too much like sanitizer…

Could have been a bit more imaginative

Unless it was meant to be used as often as sanitizer to keep us smiling throughout covid…

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

I’m going to start the bidding with ‘filldo’.

Aren’t male masturbators often called strokers these days? :grimacing:

1 Like

An excellent point, well made. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same here. I thought about buying a suction toy a while ago and ruled out getting a womaniser because of the name!! It’s a suction toy for anyone with a clitoris. Plus the name makes me think that it means “making you more of a woman” or “becoming a woman” as if clit orgasms are essential to be a woman. Plus, being a woman doesn’t always feel right to me, sometimes I want to just be me.

I agree with @Green_Eyed_Girl, “male masturbators” isn’t a very inclusive name. I can’t really think of anything else that isn’t comical though. I wonder where the word “dildo” came from?

Personally I quite like hearing about male masturbating, or anyone masturbating really :rofl:

1 Like