Is there anything new in the condom world?

I’m a regular condom wearer but I dislike the lack of feeling when wearing them. My wife prefers to use them, so that’s what we do.

I’ve been using the EXS air thins for a long time now, but I wondered if there is anything better on the market now? Looking around, the EXS still seem to be the thinnest out there, but I wonder if any other brands feel any more “natural”?

Thanks for any opinions,
TC

2 Likes

We’ve been searching around for a while. We are in the same place (though a vasectomy soon will change that) and I dislike the loss of sensation that wearing condoms brings. We’ve tried many different brand and are yet to find anything nearing the feeling of not wearing one. Agree that EXS are ok. We also use durex thin feel which are a similar feeling I think. Anything else we have friend has either been gimmicky or felt thicker. The only thing that you might try is the Lovehoney branded thin condoms. I think they feel almost as good and the price is pretty good if you tend to get through a lot! I’m all ears though if anyone else thinks there’s something better!

Hey, I’ve not really heard of anything better either, only that most brands offer an ultra thin option of condom but don’t know if any would vary better than other brands… sorry can’t be of much help on this :thinking:

Non latex Skyns are really thin, they are at the higher end of the price range though.

1 Like

I second the non-latex Skyns mentioned by @FindingLibido, when the OH wore condoms when we first started dating they were the nicest we found :+1: HANX are also supposed to be really nice as well :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

My husband wears a condom for every piv session. He usually uses Trojan or Durex, but recently tried out the Lelo HEX condoms, and we both really like them. Currently working on a review for them. Picked up a couple more packs when they were on sale. If the Lovehoney Health condoms come to the US site, we’d like to try those out too :grin::+1:

Use no latex skyns, they are the thinnest we have found, but still find that remove a degree of the sensation when compared to having sex without wearing one.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies.
I’m going to look into the skyns, as I can’t seem to find some of the other suggestions here in the UK (I probably should have mentioned my location).

Trying to work out which size would suit best. The EXS Air seems to have a base width of 56mm, with a flare to 65 at the tip (according to the packaging).
The Skyns are listed on Lovehoney as 2 inches for the normal, and 2.25 inches for the large. I’m assuming no flare at the tip as it’s not mentioned.

@Lovehoney site admins, just a suggestion, but I think it would be a great idea if you could give detailed size and shape information on all the condoms you sell, using the same unit of measurement.

It would really help!

Thanks,
TC

We don’t currently use condoms, but when we did, we found one condoms pleasure plus to be the best, they have a flared tip, which allows for better movement and sensation, especially if uncircumcised.

I found any others to be very uncomfortable. Trojan also do a larger size, again with a flared tip, which are good if you can’t get the pleasure plus.

We use Trojan Ultra Thin for sex as we find them to be close to natural feeling and my boyfriend likes to wear a condom when he masturbates, so we use a lot of them!

Leo hex is pretty good. Pretty close to the real thing. Read a couple reviews.

If you pop a message in the Product Descriptions - Extra Info topic, it should get to the right people. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi All, Mrs A has had her coil removed so were back to condoms after years off… Anyone here use them and any recommendations?

thx all

1 Like

We use pasante from LH while we need them, they have different sizes, decent price and good quality

1 Like

We don’t use them too often but I can’t say enough about how awesome Lelo Hex Condoms are. No smell, no weird textures and they are super comfortable. I wish I would’ve used them sooner.

2 Likes

Can get some really nice ones now that feel like nothing is on so defo have a browse around at all the options :slightly_smiling_face:

I use SKYNs, easily the best I’ve used. Very accommodating if you are on the “larger” side. Durex used to leave constrictive marks around the base of my member and dry out really easily. SKYNs extra lubed are great.

We’re condom users, and we’re also big fans of the hex condoms :heart_eyes: We also like trojan condoms :+1:

Not sure where @astroguy is located, but unfortunately, it looks like these ones are not on the UK site :frowning_face:

thanks all, im in the UK.

Anyone got any female condom experience?

I use My One condom. They are custom fit so no bunching at the bottom, too loose or too tight. I feel like I hardly feel them on with the perfect fit. From 4 to 10 inches in length and girths 4 to not sure. Measure up and you are good to go.